Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And oh oh yeah! Flynn is now under investigation by the FBI over the hacking scandal and it may be more encompassing over the Trump dossier with the Russians...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      A polygraph test could find that out. You hold high security clearances you get random polygraph tests.
      A polygraph test is an archaic instrument that not one of you failed musicians would ever play. Didn't you ever watch Perry Mason, numbnuts? Even a fictional character knew they were shit and to this day they're not even admissible in a court of law.

Hey numbnuts, get.fucking.real."

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Ha! Just in from the NBC "fake" news:

"The White House (i.e., Grumpy Trumpy) kept Vice President Pence in the dark for weeks about the warning it had gotten about national security adviser Flynn from the Justice Department, Pence's press secretary, Marc Lotter, said Tuesday. Pence did not find out until Feb. 9. Trump was first informed about the Justice Department's concerns regarding Flynn on Jan. 26, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said at Tuesday's daily press briefing."

Once again, here's the linky dinky for you fucking retards:

Vice President Mike Pence learned late last Thursday that Mike Flynn was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, two sources exclusively confirm to NBC News.

3 weeks in and the Administration of Orange is already ripping itself apart - like a factory tombstone.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I don't care who you that's funny...

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              By committing treason? He's a whack-job and no one recommended him nor could most of the other brass stand him which is why he was largely drummed out...

It's funny to watch the cockroaches scurry when the light comes on - imagine if Clinton had talked to a Russian ambassador on an encrypted line when she wasn't in gov't...

Trump already has shown he's going to decimate his legions, and Flynny boy might be one of the first along with Preibus and Spicer....
              Loyalty doesn't mean much with Trump. He's not going to think twice about getting rid of anybody, including Bannon, if the perception of them tanks to the point where it reflects poorly on [Trump]. This wouldn't be unique among presidents, either. Trump rewarded those who helped him get to the dance, but Trump doesn't owe his election to Preibus, Bannon, or Conway...certainly not Spicer.

At some point Preibus and Spicer will leave. Sooner rather than later, I can't say. Those two positions have a high rate of turnover by their nature.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Despite, according to some, Flynn's poor professional reputation he garnered while working at the DIA, I find it hard to believe he was so stupid to lie about a conversation he had with the Russian Ambassador weeks prior to Trump being sworn in. I mean, Flynn initially denied the conversation even took place, then lied about what he did and didn't talk about.

The timing of the conversation was curious, as is Flynn's wishy-washy claim that he can't be certain as to if the Obama sanctions were discussed. This isn't some conversation he had at DIA several years ago, mind you, where it might be credible for him to claim he couldn't remember the particulars. In addition, if it was the case that Flynn lied to Pence about all of this, Flynn had to go.

I find it hard to believe Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador without any prompting from someone above him, but beyond the basic skeleton of what I mentioned above, I don't know anything beyond the bare bones of the story.

We'll have to wait for this all to unfold, I suppose.

Not a great start for this administration, from what I've seen so far. I take no relish in any of this. In terms of general competence, I would have expected more from Flynn, who at least had some experience in government prior to hooking up with Trump. Really ham-handed, and this compounded on top of all the other flubs doesn't paint a picture of a group of people who know what they're doing.

It's still early in the administration, and doubtless there is a learning curve. If fuckups like this keep piling on, more Republican congressman will start to turn away from the Trump Administration. One hopes Trump will be able to get the situation in hand, and not restrict the dismissals to Flynn if that is what is necessary to right the ship and have things roll out better: thus far, the people surrounding him aren't serving him particularly well from what I can see. Too much overreach and too much hubris far too early. Then again, maybe the staff are just reflective of their boss: it seems like everybody's foot is on the accelerator and nobody knows where the brakes are. Maybe that's the intent. Whatever the case, the optics look terrible. It would behoove them to get their legislative goals passed quickly, because more ineptitude is going to make that harder and harder to do. Is this behavior characteristic of how Trump ran his businesses?
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Oh the whole Flynn thing is being blown out of proportion because some on the left want to spin it into supporting their Hillary lost to Trump because Putin rigged the election narrative. They are out to try and paint a picture of Trump and Putin being buddy buddy. The media is going to paint all sorts of pictures and people are going to believe what they believe. I think the country is pretty much divided now. Nobody is going to persuade anyone either way. Who knows why Flynn really resigned. Who cares. He was an employee. He's dispensable. I wish more people in Washington would resign. Many of them are incompetent or do nothing. The courts are politicized and legislate from the bench. Most the presidents are corrupt buffoons. The congress is a joke that never checks a bad president. The glory of it is there has been no money put aside for the government pensions. Some people won't be getting one and that will either be a sad or glorious day. Oh and the way we are going we will default on our debt. That will be fun too. So people can have their fun with this Flynn episode. More fun to come...
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The penguin toe sucker chips in...
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think he's sucking more than toes these days. I've never seen him look that flamingly gay before.

err... not that there's anything wrong with that. There are a lot of things wrong with Dick Morris, but that's not even in the top 50.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh the whole Flynn thing is being blown out of proportion because some on the left want to spin it into supporting their Hillary lost to Trump because Putin rigged the election narrative. They are out to try and paint a picture of Trump and Putin being buddy buddy. The media is going to paint all sorts of pictures and people are going to believe what they believe. I think the country is pretty much divided now. Nobody is going to persuade anyone either way. Who knows why Flynn really resigned. Who cares. He was an employee. He's dispensable. I wish more people in Washington would resign. Many of them are incompetent or do nothing. The courts are politicized and legislate from the bench. Most the presidents are corrupt buffoons. The congress is a joke that never checks a bad president. The glory of it is there has been no money put aside for the government pensions. Some people won't be getting one and that will either be a sad or glorious day. Oh and the way we are going we will default on our debt. That will be fun too. So people can have their fun with this Flynn episode. More fun to come...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A polygraph test could find that out. You hold high security clearances you get random polygraph tests.
                          You watch too much daytiime TV - polygraphs are around 50% accurate on a yes/no in other words they don't work at all.

It's junk science.

They can only help if you can fool the person into thinking they work.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            You watch too much daytiime TV - polygraphs are around 50% accurate on a yes/no in other words they don't work at all.

It's junk science.

They can only help if you can fool the person into thinking they work.
                            Fuck you,am telling Jeremy Kyle on you
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Flynn is one of the best psychological warfare experts we have. He's not going to go anywhere. There's plenty of people who wish he would but dream on.
                              A few more predictions like that and you are going to be snapped up as a pundit on Fox...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Fuck you,am telling Jeremy Kyle on you
                                The one time I watched it I spent the whole show shouting at the TV - especially when the disclaimer comes up saying 'Lie Detector Practitioners say it is 97% accurate'.

Comment

Working...