Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

He's likely being charged with 2nd degree murder so he pleads down to manslaughter (no one thinks it was fully premeditated). And if the "agenda" is getting rid of these retarded "Gunfight at the OK Corral" laws I'm all for it.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just heard on the radio that racist douchebag is going to plead "not guilty" and continue to use the ridiculous "self-defense" lie.

Dumb move, Georgie. If you had pleaded down to manslaughter, you might have got yourself into a prison where you wouldn't have a bullseye on your racist ass back. Motherfucker is guilty as Hell, and he just signed his own death warrant. Because the neonazis outside might defend his ass, but I doubt the "Aryan Brotherhood" in prison is going to feel obligated to defend a half-Latino named "Zimmerman".
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I just heard on the radio that racist douchebag is going to plead "not guilty" and continue to use the ridiculous "self-defense" lie.
        I thought he was going to use the other story of how he suffered from "shaken baby syndrome" as his defense.

I'm not sure who on Team Zimmerman came up with that, but I am sure that Johnny Cochran is smiling in his grave over that one.
        Last edited by hambon4lif; 04-12-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

It's the "grasping at straws" defense...

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          I thought he was going to use the other story of how he suffered from "shaken baby syndrome" as his defense.

I'm not sure who on Team Zimmerman came up with that, but I am sure that Johnny Cochran is smiling in his grave over that one.
          Pretty sure that was his brother's assertion, that he WOULD have suffered from the equivalent of "shaken baby syndrome" had he not killed the big angry (not-even-a-buck-fifty-soaking-wet) black kid. More utter bullsh*t.
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            I'd almost agree, but then I'd feel like I was buying into the whole fucked up "wild west/shoot 'em up" mentality that's in part responsible for this shit.

I'm all for being armed to protect your home from intruders, but that wasn't the case here. And it's a pretty safe bet getting into a public shootout with an armed pussy like Zimmerman would likely result in (more) innocent lives being lost...
            It boils down to the level of training in most cases. If you are going to pack a gun around in public you need to have some training on the do's and don'ts and the consequences. Israel has a pretty good civilian pistol carrying program and it has an excellent safety record.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              He's likely being charged with 2nd degree murder so he pleads down to manslaughter (no one thinks it was fully premeditated). And if the "agenda" is getting rid of these retarded "Gunfight at the OK Corral" laws I'm all for it.
              What needs to be drilled into people's heads is if you shoot someone there are serious consequences and you have to really beat that into their heads in the firearm permit classes. Heck, I was told if I have a gun on my person not to even go into a bar because those are places where a confrontation is more likely to happen. It's like driving a motorcycle. You have to be a lot more aware of your surroundings and the road than in a car. Once you have a pistol on your person, you are now living in a whole new world and have a lot more to worry about. I will say the classes taught by the sheriff's department I took were excellent. You only shoot if there are no other options and your life is threatened period. For lesser trained people a big bottle of pepper spray would probably be good enough.

If you are a guitar player, a Stratocaster makes a damn good club.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-12-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

It's funny how you caring liberals paint the black teen as 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but throw the Hispanic under the bus...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  It boils down to the level of training in most cases. If you are going to pack a gun around in public you need to have some training on the do's and don'ts and the consequences. Israel has a pretty good civilian pistol carrying program and it has an excellent safety record.
                  Unlike most of the 20+ states that have already adopted the soon-to be challenged "stand your ground/OK Corral" laws where claims of "justifiable homicide" have doubled if not tripled...

The douche had his first court appearance earlier...embed's not working so here's the link...does he have serious crazy eyes or what?

Last edited by jhale667; 04-12-2012, 02:18 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent untill proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      It's funny how you caring liberals paint the black teen as 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but throw the Hispanic under the bus...
                      Amazing how the hateful hick conservatard always feels the need to defend the indefensible...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                        I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent until proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.
                        Not according to the executive branch. Read the Patriot Act and the new Defense Authorization Act. You now can get arrested and locked up with no trial for not agreeing with the government. Of course this is not constitutional and the constitution over rides any executive order or bill signed into law. At the end of the day, the Supreme Court has a busy load thanks to our elected assholes in office.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I'm not defending anyone...

He's innocent until PROVEN guilty...

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I'm not defending anyone...

He's innocent until PROVEN guilty...

But you bleeding hearts are provoking a race war over this bullshit and personally, I think it sucks...

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Oh, STFU with the "race war" histrionics, wishful thinker...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                                I'm glad we live in a country with due process. He is innocent untill proven guilty. Let's just wait and see.
                                Yep, he's been arrested and awaits trial......let's see what the facts are now and then judge him.
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...