Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This Omicron shit is spreading faster than Amoebas on crystal meth. Though some reports say it's far "milder" than the Delta version. So even if you're double or even triple vaccinated, you'll probably catch the shit if you're anywhere near it. But it will probably feel like a bad cold or something. I'm about as fucking careful as I can be, but I get slightly nervous every time my sinuses act up... which is usually just weather related or my gas furnace blowing the dust around.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Utah GOP donor says 'the Jews' are using vaccines to 'euthanize American people"

SIEG ELOHIM!!

Major Utah GOP donor says 'the Jews' are using COVID-19 vaccines to 'euthanize the American people'
      Matthew Chapman
      January 04, 2022

On Tuesday, Deseret News reported that Dave Bateman, the cofounder of tech company Entrata and a major financial backer of the Republican Party, mass-emailed several tech executives and elected officials claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are a Jewish plot to depopulate the world.

“I write this email knowing that many of you will think I’m crazy after reading it,” wrote Bateman. “I believe there is a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people. It’s obvious now. It’s undeniable, yet no one is doing anything. Everyone is discounting their own judgement and dismissing their intuition. I believe the Jews are behind this.”

Bateman didn't stop there, expounding on his ideas of how the Pope is a Jewish agent and there is a Jewish plot to create a one world government.

“For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top,” Bateman continued. “It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule. I know, it sounds bonkers. No one is reporting on it, but the Hasidic Jews in the US instituted a law for their people that they are not to be vaccinated for any reason.”

According to the report, the email has been met with outrage from other Utah tech figures, with Elizabeth Converse of Silicon Slopes Commons stating, "This behavior and sentiment is despicable and does not reflect the attitudes of the Utah tech industry."

Pandemics have triggered anti-Semitic conspiracy theories throughout history, with the Black Death in Europe triggering a wave of Jewish pogroms over the bizarre belief Jews were poisoning wells. Even today, opponents of COVID-19 containment measures have been accused of anti-Semitic behavior, including using yellow Nazi patches to protest mask and vaccine rules.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Cool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Gee. I guess that explains why Israel is one of the highest COVID immunized countries in the world. I guess the Jews want to suicide themselves.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Piss on COVID!!

thedailybeast.com
                Anti-Vax Leader Christopher Key Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID-19
                Zachary Petrizzo

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!”

Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Guess he spent all his dosh on guns and there was no money left over for a F A T hooker to do her usual scat job all over his MAGA face.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Total poser. Krink’s suck. Looks like his is converted to 5.56 which is even more stupid.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wonder if these people eat their own shit, too...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

He’s trying to portray himself as a tough guy but look at the shoes he’s wearing. Anyways some people get their jollies doing or saying something absurd and watching it get covered by the news and go viral on the internet. No question he’s an attention whore.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD

Looks a lot like Dave in that first pic.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                              thedailybeast.com
                              Anti-Vax Leader Christopher Key Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID-19
                              Zachary Petrizzo

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!”

Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.
                              You have got to be kidding me. People really will believe anything, ffs

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Looks a lot like Dave in that first pic.
                                It still says Von loves Brady, gotta admit I laughed.

Comment

Working...