Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ooops, fucked that up Apologies to Tuna, I thought I was quoting but edited instead and I inadvertently deleted about a paragraph of his text. Sorry man:

That friend I had living here during the pandemic is a prime example. No ID, she had lost her license years ago and has no current valid state issued ID. Doesn't use a bank. Tops up her prepaid cell plan when she can. Makes calls and sends messages from free wifi at Dollar General or wherever she can find it.

Felons (and ex-felons and currently incarcerated) can vote in Ohio. She doesn't. I don't think she ever will....
    Don't you think your stripper girlfriends might be a bit of an extreme outlier?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-25-2023, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL not a stripper, but might as well be. She was worried about her son showing up at the club and seeing her on the pole!
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Yeah, they cxan take old people buses to polls.
        But they can't take them to the DMV? Nickdumbass

Like you'll soon be doing...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Von douchebag, lets talk about real issues like a woman's right over her own body....
          I'm pro abortion. Like anybody that has ever met you, would be.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Right up to the age of 18 years old.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Here is a listing of where DeSantis stands on the issues....

A list of political views and policies made by Ron DeSantis’ in 2024.

Most of what I see here.... and what he has been shown doing in national news coverage... is hard right fascist bullshit, not policies "that align with the political center of the nation"
              You didn't spend much time reading the analysis on that site you linked. In the Policies tab every answer highlighted with a blue circle represents a left leaning response and the red a right leaning response. Blue outnumbers Red by a significant margin. I figured the simple color scheme would be easy for you numbskulls to understand.

Go look at the data analysis/rankings in the Ratings and Themes tabs. In the Themes analysis DeSantis scored more Left leaning and neutral than Right leaning in most categories.

Your example fully supports my opinion of DeSantis being more of a centrist than a hard core right wing radical.

Thank you for proving my point... You and NickD can go have a Bud Light on me
              Last edited by ZahZoo; 05-26-2023, 09:22 AM.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                You didn't spend much time reading the analysis on that site you linked. In the Policies tab every answer highlighted with a blue circle represents a left leaning response and the red a right leaning response. Blue outnumbers Red by a significant margin. I figured the simple color scheme would be easy for you numbskulls to understand.
                While your explanation of the blue circles & red circles should logically correspond to the current symbolism of those colors in US poltics (Blue= D /Red = R) this doesn't hold up with DeSantis's answers. For example, to the question Should employers be required to pay men and women the same salary for the same job? Meatball Ron answered "No", but there's a blue circle around it. Obviously this is NOT a "left-leaning" response to the question. I'm guessing in 2023 that even the majority of Republican voters would support equal pay for equal work. So clearly DeSantis is way off in MAGAtt fringe land here, despite whatever coding error on that website caused that response to have a "blue circle". It's not the only such error on the page.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Everything RonDa is saying now is to be mini me Trump for the base. Just see how quick he dumps his rhetoric shit if he becomes the Rep Nominee.

This type of thing is loved by 35% of the base and is needed for him to win nomination however in the election it would be deeply unpopular with the vast majority and an anchor around his neck. He would quickly dump the idea in an election campaign or guarantee a loss.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        While your explanation of the blue circles & red circles should logically correspond to the current symbolism of those colors in US poltics (Blue= D /Red = R) this doesn't hold up with DeSantis's answers. For example, to the question Should employers be required to pay men and women the same salary for the same job? Meatball Ron answered "No", but there's a blue circle around it. Obviously this is NOT a "left-leaning" response to the question. I'm guessing in 2023 that even the majority of Republican voters would support equal pay for equal work. So clearly DeSantis is way off in MAGAtt fringe land here, despite whatever coding error on that website caused that response to have a "blue circle". It's not the only such error on the page.
                        I have no idea the criteria applied to that analysis to determine blue -vs- red (left -vs- right). In my opinion, equal pay between the binary biological genders is universally supported by most people regardless of political affiliation. Neither party opposes pay equality that I've observed.

The pay question is over simplified as presented which would lead to me answering "No" without further clarification. For example... 2 people with similar experience of opposite biological genders hired the same time, for the same position deserve the same/equal starting salary. Two years later... those same parties and one is a high performer and the other a lower performer. In a merit based system, which most companies operate your high performer deserves a higher rate of pay than your low performer regardless of which gender they were born with. Its about performance not who has a penis or a vagina.

"No" would be a correct answer in my real world example... Republican or Democrat... right or left... doesn't factor into the equation at all.
                        Last edited by ZahZoo; 05-26-2023, 12:37 PM.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          I have no idea the criteria applied to that analysis to determine blue -vs- red (left -vs- right). In my opinion, equal pay between the binary biological genders is universally supported by most people regardless of political affiliation. Neither party opposes pay equality that I've observed.

The pay question is over simplified as presented which would lead to me answering "No" without further clarification. For example... 2 people with similar experience of opposite biological genders hired the same time, for the same position deserve the same/equal starting salary. Two years later... those same parties and one is a high performer and the other a lower performer. In a merit based system, which most companies operate your high performer deserves a higher rate of pay than your low performer regardless of which gender they were born with. Its about performance not who has a penis or a vagina.

"No" would be a correct answer in my real world example... Republican or Democrat... right or left... doesn't factor into the equation at all.
                          Unless they are Union. Unions don't base pay or promotions on merit. They base on seniority. Go figure they're Democrat supporters.

You can be the laziest fuck in the place, with a penis or a vagina, and you'll get the promotion if you've worked there longer. Merit and accomplishments mean NOTHING. What a great system.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

People vote their pocket book. Simple as that.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              But they can't take them to the DMV? Nickdumbass

I think the elections are sort of a big deal. Yes, there ways for old people to get to DMV's, but we're not talking about the Northeast, we're talking more about shitty shanty towns in bumfuck, the South...

Not everywhere is the same, probably a lot of small towns are pretty localized for elections but may not have a DMV. Here, in Erie County, the fucktard that was the then commissioner decided we could save lots of money by closing all but TWO DMV's (right after building a brand new one in Orchard Park). This caused massive lines resulting in people driving to nearby counties to go to their DMV's meaning that the county lost a lot of money because they didn't get a cut of the fees and some border counties actually set up mobile DMV's just over the line....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Anyways there will be plenty of drama and blah, blah, blah to keep the political grifters and Internet forums busy. People love drama and noise.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...