Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Which band name best describes...? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which band name best describes...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which band name best describes...?

Which band name best describes your sex life?

5 Finger Death Punch

Comment

My Chemical Romance

Comment

As I lay dying

Comment

Cold Play

Comment

Stiff little fingers ..... Tho I wanna say spiders legs from mars
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

King's X

...when pronounced king sex.

Comment

The Grateful Dead.
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-13-2014, 12:03 AM. Reason: Actually has been pretty good as of late so: Vintage Trouble. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtW6dbnf48I
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

My Way
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Would that be the Sinatra version, Fat Elvis, or Sid Vicious?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      5 Finger Death Punch
                      Been hanging out with Ray Rice?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

Love/Hate
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Originally posted by Satan View Post
                          Would that be the Sinatra version, Fat Elvis, or Sid Vicious?

Whoops...read it wrong. I was thinking song name, lol. No band....solo artist.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                            Whoops...read it wrong. I was thinking song name, lol. No band....solo artist.
                            Can I make a suggestion?
                            The Butchies (thebutchies)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

I was going to suggest this but it was a tad too mean.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                              Can I make a suggestion?
                              The Butchies (thebutchies)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

I was going to suggest this but it was a tad too mean.
                              http://averagedykeband.com/
                              Ummm...what part of SOLO did you not understand...

Comment

Working...
                              X