Official July 24 Chicago, IL, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
    Okay on the 2012 tour it was all about the #VanHalen on Twitter. If I do that now, I'm not seeing any of these. Where is this shit coming from?

Search for "Van Halen" (with the quotes)......
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 24, 2015 at 8:02pm PDT

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Wolf during running with the devil! #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 24, 2015 at 7:52pm PDT

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Not working. But you got the stranglehold on it. Cool. Not as fun as last tour.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Chicago! You killed it tonight. Thank you! And thanks to @van_halen2015 for taking this awesome pic with my new @olloclip!!! A photo posted by Wolf Van Halen (@wolfvanhalen) on Jul 24, 2015 at 10:06pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I've cream man hangs. #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 24, 2015 at 8:14pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Ed & Dave - 7/24/15 - Tinley Park, IL. @VanHalen @WolfVanHalen @VanHalenNews @GregRenoff @Roth_Army @vhlinksdotcom pic.twitter.com/7ncDiyuEg5— Bradley Todd Photo (@BradleyTPhoto) July 25, 2015

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2012

Based on the vids i've seen, this seemed like a lower energy show for Dave. Not bad or anything- just seemed more subdued. He kept the chatter way down, which is a bit unusual for him. They still sounded good and had another good sized crowd. On to the next.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2008

Thanks all for the updates and the twitter msgs posts!!!! I'm warming up for the Hollywood bowl!
                    I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Land's Edge
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2012

I love the story haha. And I think they are getting along more then fine, based on the vids I've seen. Although that doesn't see much maybe.

Comment

• vaijuju
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2008

I put the Audio from IRONCHEF of DIME on the Bootleg corner Thread ! it's a very great recording !
                        http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

I think he chattered too much at Red Rock's. And I love Dave's chatter !! To much during the songs. This was better.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Last night in Chicago. We all saw something on the ground and decided to hold hands and look at it together. A photo posted by Wolf Van Halen (@wolfvanhalen) on Jul 25, 2015 at 7:36pm PDT

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Land's Edge

I love the story haha. And I think they are getting along more then fine, based on the vids I've seen. Although that doesn't see much maybe.
                              Dave at his best on the proverbial porch telling a yarn... only he could center it around a 60k chilidog lol
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Land's Edge
                                Now that's the Dave we all know. Bad ass...
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...