Float like a butterfly...sting like a bee...R.I.P Champ!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

ABC ran some of the old Ali and Howard Cosell clips this morning...funny shit.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Call my Dad, who is a Vietnam veteran, and ask him what he thinks about that draft dodging piece of shit.
      To be fair when your dad was asked to risk dying in a pointless war by politicians who made sure their families weren't involved, he was at least able to get served in the local cafe or sit wherever he liked in public places.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        To be fair when your dad was asked to risk dying in a pointless war by politicians who made sure their families weren't involved, he was at least able to get served in the local cafe or sit wherever he liked in public places.
        You ever hear of the paper bag test?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          To see if you would still shag her ?
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            To see if you would still shag her ?
            No, lol, this is a different one

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

If it's what I think it is, wouldn't Obama "pass"?
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                If it's what I think it is, wouldn't Obama "pass"?
                I believe he just might.

The only reason I bring it up is because segregation and discrimination - even during the time Ali was railing against it, as he should have - they weren't just constructs of white society. I learned about the paper bag test when I was a little kid, in the early 70s. And I saw it being applied when I was a teenager. The old black bootlegger in town wouldn't sell to dark skinned teenage black boys. Think about that - an old black man who was illegally selling a couple pints to teenage kids wouldn't sell to dark skinned black teenagers. Oh he'd sell to the white kids and some black kids, but not the dark skinned black ones.

My point is segregation and discrimination was rampant even in the black communities. Doesn't make it right, but it's something most people either don't know or refuse to believe.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My point is segregation and discrimination was rampant even in the black communities. Doesn't make it right, but it's something most people either don't know or refuse to believe.
                    And Muhammed Ali being against mixed marriages, commended by the KKK, a cunt to Frazier, a serial adulterer and so on.

People are people and the world is grey but there is too much 'whataboutery' these days to try to justify the unacceptable.

It's clear where the power was and we should punch up not down. On the scales he comes up positive.

Also going back to the Vietnam thing is it not true that Trump avoided the draft with some mysterious 'bone spurs' then went on to play college basketball...?

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

I like " whataboutery" I will steal it

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          And Muhammed Ali being against mixed marriages, commended by the KKK, a cunt to Frazier, a serial adulterer and so on.

People are people and the world is grey but there is too much 'whataboutery' these days to try to justify the unacceptable.

It's clear where the power was and we should punch up not down. On the scales he comes up positive.

Also going back to the Vietnam thing is it not true that Trump avoided the draft with some mysterious 'bone spurs' then went on to play college basketball...?
                          Trump healed his feet with his God given super powers!!

And yeah, my point in posting that was that people are basically shitty and just because there's not a law on the books saying this guy can't eat here doesn't mean he can eat here. Even in the heaven the filthy yankees would have you believe the north was.

And yes, it always comes back to the north vs the South
                          Last edited by DONNIEP; 06-04-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I'll bet Donnie watched the ROOTS remake this past week and cried when the South lost the war.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Satan
                              I'll bet Donnie watched the ROOTS remake this past week and cried when the South lost the war.
                              Donnie watched django and rooted for dicaprio

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

You two make fun of me all you want to - I do appreciate the humor, lol.

And I didn't even know there was a remake of Roots. Did they show how Lincoln's Proclamation didn't free even ONE slave in the US? Did they show how the north wasn't really some utopia for freed black slaves? Did they document how the north was built on the backs of slaves - including the White House? Did they document what life was like up north during Reconstruction and after? I'm guessing the answers are all no.

All jokes aside, slavery was wrong. It was wrong when Jesus walked the earth, even though you all deny He really did, buncha Godless heathens, lol. But it wasn't a Southern sin - it was an American sin. And it was a European sin too - so don't sit back and pretend you people in the UK didn't have a hand in it because you did.

Comment

Working...