MLB 2014 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

And today I get to watch mr. overrated.....Phil Hughes stink up the joint as I listen to retard Tim McCarver tell me Hughes has great stuff today.

Comment

• qikgts
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Oh yeah.. He had great stuff; for bp (batting practice)... Pettitte will be back soon enough...
      You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

I went to the game last night and watched my Cardinals destroy the Reds 11 - 1 . Went to the game today , sat 12 rows behind home plate - SWEET ! - and the Reds won 6 - 3 . The Cards took 2 outta 3 from the Reds again . Fun stuff . It's gonna be a dogfight in the N.L. Central .

Comment

• fourthcoming

Yanks should have pitched Freddy Boom Boom Washington instead of Freddy Garcia against the Red Sux today......couldn't have been any worse.

Comment

• qikgts
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
            Yanks should have pitched Freddy Boom Boom Washington instead of Freddy Garcia against the Red Sux today......couldn't have been any worse.
            Ugh...

Let's say it together... AN-DY PETT-ITTE... Doesn't look like Pineda is getting better anytime soon. He's going back to the doctor Monday.

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

Humber...perfect..watched the whole game...GO SOX

Comment

• mug
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2005

Rob,just picked him up in my league. Liked him last year. Go brew crew!

Comment

• qikgts
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Great effort by Humber! Gotta love perfection!

That way overshadows what the Bombers did in the 7th and 8th innings against Boston today though...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by qikgts
                    Ugh...

Let's say it together... AN-DY PETT-ITTE... Doesn't look like Pineda is getting better anytime soon. He's going back to the doctor Monday.
                    I almost completely forgot we even had Pineda. I'm a huge Pettite fan, I just hope there's enough left in the tank. I did thoroughly enjoy watching the Yanks bat around in the 7th and the 8th against Boston yesterday though.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by chi-town324
                      Humber...perfect..watched the whole game...GO SOX
                      It's funny how I think it's now 7 or 8 pitchers who were at one time N.Y. Mets have thrown no hitters.....yet the Mets have never thrown a no hitter.

Comment

• qikgts
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

I almost completely forgot we even had Pineda. I'm a huge Pettite fan, I just hope there's enough left in the tank. I did thoroughly enjoy watching the Yanks bat around in the 7th and the 8th against Boston yesterday though.
                        Pettitte wants to pitch because he still can. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants egg on his face trying to be a has been.

I actually turned on the game in the 7th. I looked at the score when I posted yesterday and I kinda wrote it off. I checked later and had turn it on! They don't call em the Bombers for nothing!

Comment

• mug
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Mar 2005

Blood and fire just played during Brewers VS Houston. Fox sports north.

Comment

• qikgts
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

And today I get to watch mr. overrated.....Phil Hughes stink up the joint...
                            It happened again. Imagine that.

BTW, Pineda is out for the year...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

You guys see the video of the little kid who was crying his eyes out cause he did not get a foul ball?
                              Because an adult next to him and his parents snatched it off the ground before the kids dad could get it?

Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

How the fuck could he not know the kid was crying????? THE DUMB COCKSUCKER WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING KID!

Dude is just trying to cover his ass....because the ENTIRE EVENT WAS BEING BROADCAST LIVE ON TV!!!!

What is amazing about this whole thing, is that if you fuck up in public these days....DEFINITELY at a pro sports event being broadcast live on TV.....the entire world is going to be aware of it.

40 or 50 years ago....only the people AT the game would know about it if it was not being televised....and perhaps people listening on the radio....even if it WAS televised, only people in the US would see it.....now every game is televised, and you fuck up, the court of GLOBAL public opinion can damn you to hell in an instant.

Like I am doing about that fucking idiot.

To be fair.....it could have been that they really didn't notice the kid crying, but for some reason I cannot believe that crap....

And I do know that people will really become insanely competitive when it comes to stuff like this.

Remember Mark McGuire's shots when he was breaking Babe Ruth's home run record? People were ready to kill each other over those home run balls....cause they were worth a fortune...

And now, seems they are angry for being called out on the scene:

Last edited by Hardrock69; 04-27-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I saw that. The best is watching it on YES and hearing Michael Kay call those dumb fuckers out.

Comment

Working...