Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    Kick fuckin ass!

Is that WARF's camera to the right? That shit's in H fuckin D !!!
    Text from SIR WARF:

"I'm the stud in hot pink uh huh huh blockin everyones view..."

So if you look in GEM's vid...you can see...he's a couple of people over with his phone...videoing the entire song as well...so more perspective coming tomorrow...

Holy fuck...WE ARE THE FUCKING INSIDERS TONIGHT!!!!

NO FUCKING SHIT....
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

what the!! they changed She's The Woman! fuckers!!

Well, hopefully the CD has some other great songs ... Put Out The Lights, Let's Get Rockin, etc ... if they do that, I'll be ok if they never put out another Van Halen album again.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Since this is the ROTH Army site, here's a video of Dave chatting with the audience just before they tore into "Someone Get Me A Doctor"

I'm all out of rep to give, but thank you SO MUCH for all of the kind comments.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          Well, I'd say that video lays to rest the rumors that Wolfie can't actually play bass.

The kid can play bass and SING as well!!!! Sounds great, I am stoked, you can FEEL the energy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by POJO_Risin View Post
            DEAR SAMMY...HAVE FUN ROLLING AROUND IN YOUR CHICKEN SHIT...YOUR FOOTNOTE IN VH LORE...JUST BECAME A FOOTNOTE TO A FOOTNOTE...
            Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about. Genius.
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

Where the FUCKING HELL are DLR's vocals???
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Damn, the more I listen to this the more I dig the way the bottom end just digs in deep and drives the song home! As a bassist myself I'm really diggin' Wolfs chops here! I thought he did great in 07 but man, He's really steppin it up here! I got a real good feelin about the new disc now!!!
                [

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
                  what the!! they changed She's The Woman! fuckers!!

Well, hopefully the CD has some other great songs ... Put Out The Lights, Let's Get Rockin, etc ... if they do that, I'll be ok if they never put out another Van Halen album again.
                  Yesh!!!!
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

And let's all take a bit of an interlude to enjoy Dr. Love's sig...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder View Post
                      It seems to be the same. I'll have to fire up iTunes (while I write my articles) and listen, but I think it is.
                      I am in the process of sending a video of almost the entire song to Va, but it's taking forever to upload it into the email (I'm also sending a bunch of pics, which are also taking a long time to upload). In the meantime, I made a *private* link on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4pJ8ZVxZus Please don't post this elsewhere or pass it around too much. Thanks!

Also, a bit of trivia: In the promo video for the tour (the one which shows the band in a new video, but plays clips of "1984" hits), the woman with the camera is Dana, their official photographer. I stood right next to her (directly in front of the stage) the entire time. Incredibly sweet, fun, great sense of humor. I met someone else who works for/with them, and I have to say that they surround themselves with awesome people.
                      Holy shit. I love you.

That gave me goosebumps, seriously.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                        Where the FUCKING HELL are DLR's vocals???
                        That did bother me a bit...but according to WARF...he was outstanding...I know there's bias there..but if you try and tune out the music...Roth's hitting everything...hard to fucking tune out that music though...

but that's the nature of clubs...especially a band with that kind of musical cred...

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                          Holy shit. I love you.

Share The Love GS.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                            Holy shit. I love you.

Lounge will be so jealous!!
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Another positive review from the Wall Street Journal...

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

I wasn't pissing or moaning - I just thought I was the only one mising Dave's vocals...Goddammit, real video and we get the backing band but not the Toastmaster General??
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X