Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Request: Van Halen - New Orleans, LA June 26, 2012 - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: Van Halen - New Orleans, LA June 26, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will put them out on DVD for Roth Army folks. One question, should I put some kind of "ticker / tag" on the video along the bottom or somewhere on there that keeps folks from ripping them off and selling instead of trading?
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved View Post
      I will put them out on DVD for Roth Army folks. One question, should I put some kind of "ticker / tag" on the video along the bottom or somewhere on there that keeps folks from ripping them off and selling instead of trading?
      If you do, make it small and tasteful... IMO, it doesn't matter.. If it's that good, they'll repackage it no matter what.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Well you've seen my vids, VAIN. Gimme some insight.
        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

Wonder if anyone else has the missing songs. A collaboration to last throughout the year..

Comment

Best of luck. Best thing you can probably do is just get the videos off of youtube that have the best audio and create your own audio boot compilation from the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved View Post
              My wife and I were at that Nola show and I'd love to get a copy if possible. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X