• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      No you wouldn't because you don't know anyone there and you don't speak the language.

One of the things that is difficult for Republicans to get is that Denmark and Canada have more entrepreneurship than the USA - look it up.

The reason for that is a safety net allows you to step onto the high wire of starting your own business. Without knowing I had healthcare for my family I wouldn't have set up businesses, I would have taken the government job I was offered.

You talk about hustling and the American dream, the US now has some of the lowest social mobility in the world - look it up.
      Tell that to Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Jobs, the Google Dudes, the Wright Brothers, and the guy who invented MyPillow.com. Yeah entrepreneurship is almost non-existent in the US.
      Name something worth a shit that came out of Canada besides RUSH and pure maple syrup. The US invented entrepreneurship.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by private parts
        Name something worth a shit that came out of Canada besides RUSH and pure maple syrup. The US invented entrepreneurship.
        They grow some pretty good weed up there.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          They grow some pretty good weed up there.
          ...and finally had enough sense to legalize it, nationally.

The US will get there eventually. It will happen earlier under President Sanders, of course.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            ...and finally had enough sense to legalize it, nationally.

The US will get there eventually. It will happen earlier under President Sanders, of course.
            He ain't President yet but that's irrelevant. I'm pro legalization but the marijuana industry needs to watch their step on concentrated THC products and do more research on vaping. I've already had bad experiences with edibles but that wasn't shit compared to the recent experience I had with some 88% THC concentrate. And I'm not the only one that smoked it that had issues with it. Most of the other smokers were middle aged with the exception of one young lady in her late 20s, early 30s. We smoked a joint of an Indica hybrid that was around 20% THC with a couple drops of the concentrate on it. It affected me almost immediately. I thought I was going to have a heart attack but I remained calm and got through it. Two other people who smoked it felt the same way I did. I talked to my 30 year old pothead nephew about it. He gets panic attacks from smoking concentrates too. Pro pot people don't want to talk about the side effects of concentrates fearing it will bring unwanted negativity towards legalization but I think it should be discussed sooner rather than later. I tried vaping for a couple months but the aftertaste and the negative publicity vaping has gotten lately convinced me to stick to smoking bud or "flower" as it is referred to now.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nationwide legalization will probably solve the problems with the "bad" vapes. Up here in Cascadia, where cannabis has been legal since 2012, it's all very tightly regulated. So you know what you're getting in the vape cartridges. Most of these vapes that are making people sick are bootleg crap made with vitamin e acetate. Vitamin e is good for you in a capsule form or in some sort of ointment on your skin (great for healing minor burns) but it wasn't intended to be in your lungs.

Safest way to vape would be a dry herb vaporizer so you know you're just breathing in weed, and no additives at all. It's also cheaper in the long run (aside from the initial expense of the vaporizer) since flower is much cheaper than the concentrate.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Good for him. If your dad left you $413 million would you want to give the government a cut? They'd just waste it. Spend it on hookers and drugs. I'd rather spend it on hookers and drugs myself.
                It's called money laundering, and we'll hear more about this after this cunt leaves office...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The founding fathers wanted a republic, not a democracy. That’s why each state get’s two senators regardless of population and we have the electoral college. It was set up that way so the most populous states wouldn’t have all the power which would be the result of a true democracy.
                  Yeah, um, they main reason for the Electoral College was to prevent the unwashed and stupid masses from electing a "demagogue" that would be king - ironically. And I doubt even our slave-holding, whoring, and agnostic "Founding Fathers" would approve of the way the bastardized electoral gerrymandering has perverted whatever firewalls-against-assholes they thought they were putting up...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The electoral college system is fine. What we need is more than two electable candidates per presidential election. More than two parties worth. Three parties worth minimum. Not including independents.
                    Yeah it allows stupid middle class and poor people to vote against their interests and feel good about being stained whores with a smile who love their Johns...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Never said they did. Millions and most are two different words.

If your candidate had won by the electoral college system you'd be fine with it but they didn't.....
                      No, no I wouldn't...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        Tell that to Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Jobs, the Google Dudes, the Wright Brothers, and the guy who invented MyPillow.com. Yeah entrepreneurship is almost non-existent in the US.
                        Ah yes, the top 1% that now have more money than the bottom 90% while middle class wages have been made stagnant...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think the electoral college has worked well. Neither the Democrats nor Republicans can take permanent control of the Executive Branch. Control swings from one party to the other. It evens out the power structure and both parties have had good and bad presidents.
                          The founding fathers wanted a republic, not a democracy. That’s why each state get’s two senators regardless of population and we have the electoral college. It was set up that way so the most populous states wouldn’t have all the power which would be the result of a true democracy.
                          For a guy who sits here and rants about conspiracies about banks and whatnot, you're in someways defending the biggest actual conspiracy right in front of your fucking naked steaming eyes! You're either a complete dolt or full of shit! The Electoral College and notions of a (Republican) republic are the most antidemocratic of all and have allowed us to be overtaken by big money on politics where the wealthy have a vastly disproportionate say on how to fuck everyone else. It's so easily swayed by political contributions (money protected as speech LOL) and naked gerrymandering that I don't know how even to go on with thinking you're at all a serious person...

If Republicans want to have the presidency, great! Enact policies that benefit the majority of the electorate! Why do they have to rely on blatantly illegalities to stay in a modicum of power? Because they convince largely under-educated white people to vote against their own political interests. It's this pandering to the wealthy donors and their own interests that is probably going to be the end of them as a viable majority party in any facet.

Should smaller states have a say? Absolutely! They do with the Senate. Fine! But why should my state get fucked and send more money to the federal treasury then it gets back while you Midwestern red states get welfare and get more back than you send in?

We're seeing the results, the middle class is shrinking and wages have been stagnant since the 1960's while wealth flows to the top with the lowest tax rates of anywhere in modern human history. Do a little research, what did the top 10% pay in taxes in 1958 under Ike? What do they pay now?..
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-18-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Yeah it allows stupid middle class and poor people to vote against their interests and feel good about being stained whores with a smile who love their Johns...
                            You can vote for whoever you want to vote for under the electoral college system.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              It's called money laundering, and we'll hear more about this after this cunt leaves office...
                              Call it what you want but you might have to wait a while for that. January 2015 is a long time from now.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Call it what you want but you might have to wait a while for that. January 2015 is a long time from now.
                                WTF happened then?

Comment

Working...