Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Kanye Interview Clips Even Tucker Carlson Doesn't Want You To See

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I guess the question for some people is how does such a fucking idiot make such great art but I think his work is total garbage as well so everything about it just puzzles me.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Someone like him, it's as much what he does outside of the musical arena as the music itself that gets attention. Has been for about as long as I can remember him being famous. Comes across like he has to keep trying to top what he did before re: weird behavior, so his outbursts get more and more erratic because he thinks that's what he has to do to retain attention. Thing of it is, there's so many of these types of celebs now exhibiting wacko behavior that the net effect is one of it all becoming less and less interesting as time goes on.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Kanye always pops up, get’s lots of attention and then disappears off the radar and then pops back up. It’s like a fucking game of wack-a-mole. If he really was out to be the big religious or political guy he would be consistent at building a real movement but he’s just this weird attention whore. Just another distraction.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

White Supremacist dipshits agree with a Black guy for the first time ever....

independent.co.uk
            Antisemitic group hangs banner supporting Kanye West over Los Angeles highway
            Alex Woodward

An antisemitic and white supremacist group unfurled a banner above a busy Los Angeles freeway on Saturday reading “Kanye is right about the Jews” following the rapper’s widely-condemned antisemitic remarks.

The group responsible for the banners above Interstate 405 appears to be the Goyim Defense League, a loose network of virulently antisemitic conspiracy theorists, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

A group also was photographed raising their arms in a Nazi salute above the banners.

Its supporters are responsible for spreading dozens of antisemitic messages across the US while engaging in offensive stunts targeting Jewish people, according to the ADL.

Kayne West has amplified antisemitic comments and conspiracy theories in recent media appearances and in social media posts, embraced by antisemitic groups and far-right influencers leveraging his remarks to advance their own agendas and propaganda campaigns.

The Goyim Defense League, named in mockery of the anti-hate organisation, has repeatedly performed antisemitic banner drop stunts above US highways, including a banner above an overpass in Austin, Texas reading “VAX THE JEWS.”

The group’s apparent endorsement of West’s recent comments join a wave of far-right and hate group support for the rapper and news of his acquisition of far-right social media platform Parler.

His ongoing claims also amplify a long-simmering conspiracy theory that Jewish people are disproportionately, a claim that has fuelled violence against Jewish people for centuries.

In an interview with Piers Morgan on 19 October, the rapper was asked whether he regretted threatening to go “death con 3 on Jewish people”.

“No, absolutely not,” he replied. “I fought fire with fire. I’m not here to get hosed down.”

Later, he said he is “sorry for the people that I hurt” and “the confusion that I caused.”

“I feel like I caused hurt and confusion and I’m sorry for the families that had nothing to do with the trauma that I had been through,” he added.

Two days earlier, he said “every celebrity has Jewish people in their contract” and repeated his previous defense that Black people cannot be antisemitic because “we are Semite, we Jew, so I can’t be antisemite,” a claim that anti-hate groups argue provides cover for rampant antisemitism.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I think we are getting a show.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I guess the question for some people is how does such a fucking idiot make such great art but I think his work is total garbage as well so everything about it just puzzles me.
                He's flat-out shit and terrible...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

He's a troll.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                    He's a troll.
                    He’s a distraction. People get all ruffled over people and things that really don’t matter. Meanwhile while we are distracted someone is picking our pockets.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

So people believe a black man is leading a white supremacist movement?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          He’s a distraction. People get all ruffled over people and things that really don’t matter. Meanwhile while we are distracted someone is picking our pockets.
                          Shiny objects to a bunch of cats.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've seen articles today that he is worth half what he was before this. Still $400 million but it's going in the right direction hopefully he can go full on MC Hammer...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hope he goes full Syd Barret....

Comment

Working...