Another One Bites The Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One Bites The Dust

Philip Haney, DHS whistle blower during the Obama administration found dead by self inflicted gunshot to the head.
    Self inflicted my ass. Must of had some more dirt on somebody. Probably Hillary. She's not hard to track. Leaves dead people wherever she goes. Like The Outlaw Josey Wales.
    Beware of Dog

She's the Boogeyman keeping you all awake at night, putting kittens up trees and when you drop a slice of toast she is the reason it lands butter side down.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      She's the Boogeyman keeping you all awake at night, putting kittens up trees and when you drop a slice of toast she is the reason it lands butter side down.
      Haven't you been paying any attention to the bullshit you and the other liberals post here? George W Bush was the boogeyman. Now it's Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton is the second coming of Mother Teresa. It's just a coincidence multiple people who pissed her off ended up killing themselves.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

https://noqreport.com/2020/02/24/she...led-a-suicide/

hum..
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
          Wow do you go to that site a lot, it's a bit out there.

I wasn't disputing the suicide thing one way or the other BTW it was the leap from there to Clinton I was laughing at.

Comment

Wow do you go to that site a lot, it's a bit out there.

I wasn't disputing the suicide thing one way or the other BTW it was the leap from there to Clinton I was laughing at.
            No I don't visit that site and it's admittedly shaky. Just pointing out that the truth has not been verified one way or the other. Yet.
            I'm actually leaning toward he offed himself.

Comment

I also think the Clinton involvement is laughable. She hung up her guns and cyanide pills long ago

Comment

Wasn't much of a leap considering he was a whistleblower during the Obama administration. Even if he didn't have any dirt on Hillary , Obama does and she might of offed the guy to keep him from talking for him. If one of the bullshit news media outlets you get your brain washings from insinuated Trump had someone killed because he had dirt on him you'd believe it in a heartbeat.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

I also think the Clinton involvement is laughable. She hung up her guns and cyanide pills long ago
                  Sure she did. That bitch is evil. She's killed or had people killed to silence them before and she'll probably do it again if she feels the need.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Yeah, not sure wtf here motive would be, she had nothing to do with that whole kerfuffle...

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                      Wasn't much of a leap considering he was a whistleblower during the Obama administration. Even if he didn't have any dirt on Hillary , Obama does and she might of offed the guy to keep him from talking for him. If one of the bullshit news media outlets you get your brain washings from insinuated Trump had someone killed because he had dirt on him you'd believe it in a heartbeat.
                      Or maybe your pulling things out of you ass, like used condoms...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                        Yeah, not sure wtf here motive would be, she had nothing to do with that whole kerfuffle...
                        It was a joke. The Outlaw Josey Wales quote was in my head when I saw the story on the internet and I decided to use it to poke fun at you and the rest of the TDS sufferers here. When you make some ridiculous claim about Trump I feel obligated to return the favor. If you counted up all the unsubstantiated accusations you've made about Trump and compare them to the unsubstantiated accusations people have made about Hillary here I'm sure the Trump accusations would outnumber the Clinton accusations 1000 to 1.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                          Or maybe your pulling things out of you ass, like used condoms...
                          The constant homosexual references you make against me and others here tends to make me think you're a homophobe. Why don't you just come out of the closet and admit you're a rough rider? Are you one of those "log cabin" Republicans too?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

The constant homosexual references you make against me and others here tends to make me think you're a homophobe. Why don't you just come out of the closet and admit you're a rough rider? Are you one of those "log cabin" Republicans too?
                            What's gay about that?

Comment

It was a joke. The Outlaw Josey Wales quote was in my head when I saw the story on the internet and I decided to use it to poke fun at you and the rest of the TDS sufferers here. When you make some ridiculous claim about Trump I feel obligated to return the favor. If you counted up all the unsubstantiated accusations you've made about Trump and compare them to the unsubstantiated accusations people have made about Hillary here I'm sure the Trump accusations would outnumber the Clinton accusations 1000 to 1.
                              Sure which outlandish claims, specifically?

Comment

Working...
                              X