X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Even Fauci came out and said it was a bullshit report that Trump left them nothing.

Do you and Nickdouchefresh get your news from the same source?
    I never said that, dumbshit. Isn't your night to feltch Ted Nugent?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Even Fauci
      Trump made you say 'Even'.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2007

Even Fauci came out and said it was a bullshit report that Trump left them nothing.

Do you and Nickdouchefresh get your news from the same source?
          I admitted that I'm lazy and asked you to provide a link.
          Assume Nick I get our news from the same source.
          Post a link that details the BIG, Beautiful Vaccine Plan that Trump left for Biden.
          Thank you.
          Originally posted by sadaist
          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by silverfish
            I admitted that I'm lazy and asked you to provide a link.
            Assume Nick I get our news from the same source.
            Post a link that details the BIG, Beautiful Vaccine Plan that Trump left for Biden.
            Thank you.
            Geez y'all are so fucking lazy... clearly you read, listen or watch the news. If you are going to discuss something at least take some time and read the actual real information available. Facts provided by the people who are actually managing and doing what is getting done in the real world not a 90 second sound bite. If you rely on "news" sources no matter which source you won't get the full facts and story...

This has a lot of information and probably would take 20-30 minutes to read... but if the way the federal government is handling the Covid crisis interests you, at least take a few minutes and read the official record of what's been done and who did it... and the "PLAN" that Biden inherited. The real fucking PLAN... not CNN's fake news.

You've heard of Operation Warp Speed, right? It's not a fictional movie... it's a real US federal government program.

Last edited by ZahZoo; 01-23-2021, 09:40 AM.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If you don't feel comfortable reading the Distribution section... here's some pictures for people like Nickdelusional that are easy to understand...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                If you don't feel comfortable reading the Distribution section... here's some pictures for people like Nickdelusional that are easy to understand...

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/fi...on-process.pdf
                I don't need pictures, old man. I'll leave those for you and your Fox/NewsMax/Psychorightwing shit news you watch with the rest of geRIiatric AmeriKa©....

Comment

• silverfish
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2007

Geez y'all are so fucking lazy...
                  Seeing as how I admitted as much, twice, I'll still give you a point for that.

You've heard of Operation Warp Speed, right? It's not a fictional movie... it's a real US federal government program.
                  The very first line reads:

"Operation Warp Speed's goal is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of
                  safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021,..."

My goal is to have 20 million dollars by next Saturday. That is hardly a plan.

How will the goal be accomplished?
                  "By investing in and coordinating countermeasure development, OWS will allow
                  countermeasures such as a vaccine to be delivered to patients more rapidly while
                  adhering to standards for safety and efficacy."

Well, when you put it like that...

The NY Times Jan. 21, 2021 reports - link:

"As of Wednesday, nearly 36 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
                  had been distributed to state and local governments. However, only about 16.5
                  million shots had been administered to patients."

Three weeks into Jan. and OWS delivered 36 million of their "initial doses".
                  With no set deadline for them to roll out the remaining 264 million doses, that's
                  really quite open ended.

So, yeah, it is a real program but clearly Team Trump & Team Biden (and you &
                  I perhaps) disagree on whether it qualifies as a "plan".
                  Originally posted by sadaist
                  I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's not clear what you are looking for or maybe we're talking about two completely different things called a "plan". I manage programs for a living... they are all born from a plan.

A rather monumental "plan" resulted in the current program and you do recognize it's existence... plus as you stated 36 million doses have been delivered. That clearly took a "plan" to get to that result. The administering of those doses are part of over 50 state and territories "plans" managed by each governor and state programs. Many of those plans are not performing effectively... can't blame Washington for that. The states own it.

The remaining 264 million doses you referenced are part of the plan... There are deadlines and schedules for the manufacturing of the vaccine, all the components and also all the syringes, needles, bottles, packaging, etc. plus distribution... all rolling along to a plan. It takes time to make hundreds of millions of things...

What changed January 20th was a different ass in the chair in the oval office... plus several other different asses in chairs of congress.

What didn't change... the vaccine plan and all the people working to make and deliver it. Check your state Vaccine reporting... you'll see the "plan" provided more doses. Our state received 15,000 more in the last 48 hours... due to the "plan".

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Beijing Bidet won't do anymore for Coronavirus than Trump did.

Nickdelusional will never get Covid, because he as his head in his ass. He's more likely to die from methane poisoning.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't believe this was part of his campaign. And if the borders are opened and we allow those who aren't vaccinated or vetted into the country, Biden can shove his 100 day mask challenge up his ass sideways with no lube.

Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nickdelusional will never get Covid, because he as his head in his ass. He's more likely to die from methane poisoning.
                          Like you got AIDS from the penises in your buttholes...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            I don't believe this was part of his campaign. And if the borders are opened and we allow those who aren't vaccinated or vetted into the country, Biden can shove his 100 day mask challenge up his ass sideways with no lube.

Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/bide...tCuHBY4sBWANMM
                            WTF said anything about "opening borders"?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              WTF said anything about "opening borders"?
                              Oh geez... thousands of central Americans heard Biden's plan for open borders, packed their bags and are heading this way. But you didn't..?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This opening border letting COVID people in looks like it's just a fear story.

Just like the fake caravan story from a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...