Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Snapple good. Sleeping with married men bad.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      Hey Hey Hey.....see what i started.....you two were getting along so nicely......ok....back on topic...I'm drinking a snapple iced tea......moving on......

No, you didn't start anything. You are free to say whatever you want, there is still a personal responsibility as to how each user reacts to it.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        Mind your own business.
        It's a fucking forum...anyone can post. The day Sarge tells me I'm not allowed to respond to something in a thread is the day I won't comment....and I don't see that day coming any time soon.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Whoa... Save it for the 'Who are you fucking right now?' Thread..
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
            Whoa... Save it for the 'Who are you fucking right now?' Thread..
            Lmfao We need that thread
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Lmfao We need that thread
              Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to contribute.. Things are lean around these parts, damnit!!
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ivy85
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Apr 2012

I'm sorry...I've read some of these threads and there are a few of you who talk like you have incredible lives yet at any time of the day i can come on here and see the same 5 or 6 of you talking so much bullshit...it's hysterical...and a little sad

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ivy85
                  I'm sorry...I've read some of these threads and there are a few of you who talk like you have incredible lives yet at any time of the day i can come on here and see the same 5 or 6 of you talking so much bullshit...it's hysterical...and a little sad
                  incredible compared to yours?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Isn't that what forums are for? Bullshiting. The same bullshit people shoot at the water cooler, on the smoking break, at the copy machine. Now people can bullshit on line.

Who's living a fabulous life in here? Who has the yacht in Monaco and the Central Park West penthouse? Speak up. I know you are in here.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Isn't that what forums are for? Bullshiting. The same bullshit people shoot at the water cooler, on the smoking break, at the copy machine. Now people can bullshit on line.

Who's living a fabulous life in here? Who has the yacht in Monaco and the Central Park West penthouse? Speak up. I know you are in here.
                      you stone romancer you
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        you stone romancer you
                        Like in the movie Romancing the Stone? All I remember about that movie was Michael Douglas planting his face in the chick's crotch and Eddie Grant did the music. Oh yeah Danny DeVitto was in it too. Other than that I have no idea what that movie was about.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Like in the movie Romancing the Stone? All I remember about that movie was Michael Douglas planting his face in the chick's crotch and Eddie Grant did the music. Oh yeah Danny DeVitto was in it too. Other than that I have no idea what that movie was about.
                          he pulled up to her new york appt with a huge fuckin' yacht

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

I am not a cheater and I don't want to be with a man who cheats.

Unless of course it's a married guy, then by all means shoot-away.
                              Married men...don't need babysitters. [/QUOTE

But underage sluts with daddy issues? Muy Bueno.

[/QUOTEIt's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing [/QUOTE

Perhaps you can learn us with your perfect multi-language spelling and grammar?

Yes, we know what you're doing. Whore in the bedroom, but only if if your john has a wife. Otherwise, you're just a principled madonna, yes?
                              Last edited by VetteLS5; 03-25-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                                Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to contribute.. Things are lean around these parts, damnit!!
                                Patience, grasshopper... it's nearly spring..
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...