Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Happy Thanksgiving! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Motor2.jpg

Have a good one peeps!

Make sure to do push ups!

How is everyone? Been to long..
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi NATEDOG001976 and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
        Happy Thanksgiving!

OMG! Normally I do Stove Top, but that is one entree I wanna stuff!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9154[/ATTACH]

Have a good one peeps!

Make sure to do push ups!

How is everyone? Been to long..

And a good one to you as well man!

ps - Dude, I get tired eating a push-up.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Try a girl push up.Half the effort,Half the calories
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!! Here is where you'll find me & JJ the Vag Pounder...

And you know we're playing 'Bottoms Up!' like its our fucking job.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                I love that fucking car! I hope to get one of the new 5.0s in the next couple of years.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. Best wishes to the Roth Army members and their families.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

In the spirit of revenge, and in keeping with the Thanksgiving tradition, today I will invite my friends over for a great feast, then I will kill them and take their land.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

The women. How much for the women?

Happy Thanksgiving guys and chicks!!
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Happy Turkey Day gang! Eat, drink, drink, drink, eat again, and be merry!
                      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by Zing! View Post
                        Happy Turkey Day gang! Eat, drink, drink, drink, eat again, and be merry!
                        Time to put up the trees. I got the US Fest playing and a big bottle of Evan Williams. Should make the task at least tolerable

Comment

God almighty - X-mas started LAST weekend at my place. Humfuckingbug!
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by Zing! View Post
                            God almighty - X-mas started LAST weekend at my place. Humfuckingbug!
                            Yeah, my daughter has been wanting to put the trees up for weeks. We normally would do it this weekend but she can't wait

Comment

I'm getting a tree over the weekend.. 7ft Fraser Fir coming up!
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X