X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    He's like that guy at the Pride Parade that the other gay people look at and say "Dayum, he is gay as fuck!"
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Ah, FROD's not too bad, but yeah, he always seems to be a bit off key.

It's like we're superstar comedians sharing a stage, delivering well timed jokes at a fast pace - well, claiming to be rich & successful is extremely passé by now - and every time it gets to FROD's turn, he drops the ball.

You gotta step up your act FROD, you old "friend of the cruiser"!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
        Ah, FROD's not too bad, but yeah, he always seems to be a bit off key.

It's like we're superstar comedians sharing a stage, delivering well timed jokes at a fast pace - well, claiming to be rich & successful is extremely passé by now - and every time it gets to FROD's turn, he drops the ball.

You gotta step up your act FROD, you old "friend of the cruiser"!
        We should take the act to Vegas. We'll drink on stage, I'll smoke, and Ford can be the guy we make gay jokes about. He's not really gay but he'll interrupt with his gay references in the middle of every other story.

We'd be the biggest act on the strip.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

We should take the act to Vegas. We'll drink on stage, I'll smoke, and Ford can be the guy we make gay jokes about. He's not really gay but he'll interrupt with his gay references in the middle of every other story.

We'd be the biggest act on the strip.
          This sounds good, actually. And I'll often blurt out a few lines that are absurdly gay, but just shy of being completely overt, so that there's always a tiny, niggling doubt of is he or is he not, yet all the while FROD will be the gay butt of the gay jokes.

This has just the right amount of finesse to keep people confused, yet delivers enough blatant low-brow humour to keep the confused people laughing all the while.

How can this fail? SOMEONE BOOK VEGAS!

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Having seen Rodney in Vegas before he passed away, I can tell you he is he single funniest human being to ever live. The jokes were so rapid fire you could hardly catch your breath.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Donnie & Izzy

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Donnie & Izzy
                Who's who?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Who's who?
                  Obviously you're Jerry and I'm George.

What amuses me most is there's a couple hundred people who read all this but never post. We - and I'm definitely including Kristy here - we provide hours of entertainment for all these people.

Sesh! Start charging for memberships and pay us!! We didn't "built this place" but we damn sure keep the light on!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Obviously you're Jerry and I'm George.

What amuses me most is there's a couple hundred people who read all this but never post. We - and I'm definitely including Kristy here - we provide hours of entertainment for all these people.

Sesh! Start charging for memberships and pay us!! We didn't "built this place" but we damn sure keep the light on!
                    Sesh is probably embarrassed because of his public display of drunken affection for Warham last night. I think he won't log on for a couple of days.

Sesh, it's ok buddy! We've ALL wanted to have sex with Warham at one time or another - he's a sexy sex sexual machine!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Sesh is probably embarrassed because of his public display of drunken affection for Warham last night. I think he won't log on for a couple of days.

Sesh, it's ok buddy! We've ALL wanted to have sex with Warham at one time or another - he's a sexy sex sexual machine!
                      We're all a bunch of drunks. Well, I'm not right now because I'm cleaning my guns after a range trip today. But I will be later. And I'll probably say something stupid.

But I think Sesh wasn't drunk. Or drunker than usual. I think he was asking a serious question. Which is no where near as funny as if he was drunk.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

We're all a bunch of drunks. Well, I'm not right now because I'm cleaning my guns after a range trip today. But I will be later. And I'll probably say something stupid.

But I think Sesh wasn't drunk. Or drunker than usual. I think he was asking a serious question. Which is no where near as funny as if he was drunk.
                        Ah, c'mon, go read the chat. That's a drunken stream of consciousness if I ever saw one.

He was PISSED! He may have even cried a few tears at some point, which is frankly hilarious. But again, we've all cried for Warham at one point. Dude's just that H O T.

And you're not drunk today, you weren't drunk yesterday... are you turning gay, or fuck forbid, a Y A N K E E?

What kind of Southern Boy don't git wasted on ther weakends?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Ah, c'mon, go read the chat. That's a drunken stream of consciousness if I ever saw one.

He was PISSED! He may have even cried a few tears at some point, which is frankly hilarious. But again, we've all cried for Warham at one point. Dude's just that H O T.

And you're not drunk today, you weren't drunk yesterday... are you turning gay, or fuck forbid, a Y A N K E E?

What kind of Southern Boy don't git wasted on ther weakends?
                          Lemme remind you...

There ain't no yankee here. And those are my anti jihadi grips on my 1911. I don't discriminate lol

Now, I was drunk last nite. And I'm working on it now. But the Confederate Bible plainly says guns and booze don't mix. So give me 30 minutes to catch up...

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Remember when donnie was fun. Guns = teeny weener
                            Drink = happy times.

Stop cutting them little holes in your pillow cases and go get some beer
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Drink = happy times.

Leave my Honkie Dong out of it

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Drink = happy times.

That's what I got from his post as well.

It seems that his guns are getting in the way of his drinking.

In other words, Donnie has more fun playing with various large metal penuses than he has getting drunk.

That's really gay. And not the good kind of gay, either.

Comment

Working...