Official 1/5 NYC Cafe Wha? Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Momshell View Post
    yup - I know him from high school. I kept watching his videos on YouTube, not realizing I knew him - just because the quality was good. Then after about a hundred times, I thought he looked familiar. All of a sudden, it all came back to me - he was the annoying kid in high school that I always fought with about VH - Dave vs. Sammy. I found my yearbook and here's the pic again of what he wrote. As some people said, maybe he's converted, and at least he's always been an Eddie fan....just still annoys me that he was that close to Dave after calling him what he did, especially since I woulda killed for that opportunity!
    That's pretty friggin hysterical....especially where it says "cocksucker" and an arrow pointing up to where that dude wrote "Dave sucks". I remember having those same arguments with people in High school a million years ago. I always felt I could be friendly to a point with some of the people I argued with but could never really be friends. Those were the kids sitting in the front of the bus agonizing over whether to play Slippery when Wet or 5150 on their walkman on the way to school instead of sitting in the back of the bus with the undesirables sneaking cigarettes and making out before school. I even remember a girl I had a huge crush on telling me one day she liked Sammy over Dave.....broke my adolescent heart. No wonder why she became an emotional, psychotic basket case later on in life. And I say the words Undesirables as a total compliment by the way.

Comment

• I was just listening to the Cafe Wha? Youtube videos again....

And I say listening because I can't stand to see that annoying motherfucker anymore....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• And it's still hilarious watching WARF shouting out "She's The Woman" !!! "She's The Woman" !!!

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved View Post
          I get maybe snapping a photo of yourself with the band behind you, but when you film yourself more than you pay attention to the band and fuck up the entire audio of what you're filming with your singing, and then post it to YouTube, it just makes you an easy target for people to hate.

Yeah, I hate this dude...

Hilarity, I was talking to my VH friends at NAMM, and while they thought WARF was funny as shit once I told them who it was, they were like "OK, but WHO was that asian dude? He was funny, but kind of a tool...."
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
            I was just listening to the Cafe Wha? Youtube videos again....

And I say listening because I can't stand to see that annoying motherfucker anymore....
            My Blu-Ray player allows me to stream YouTube on my TV and the quality of these videos looks really good. However, on virtually every chorus this jackass is singing along loudly and then putting the camera on himself. It pushes me to the brink. My girlfriend has told me numerous times....to either calm the fuck down or stop watching. I simply cannot imagine fucking up a kick ass video like that.
            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
              Hilarity, I was talking to my VH friends at NAMM, and while they thought WARF was funny as shit once I told them who it was, they were like "OK, but WHO was that asian dude? He was funny, but kind of a tool...."
              Having a hard time understanding how anyone could find him "funny"...
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• I played the Cafe Wha video and used the audio from bootleg corner. easy enough to sync and problem solved.

otherwise I'd have gone nuts too.

Comment

• Boom.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Forgot I had this.

I was in NYC March 29-31 2007 to see Heaven & Hell at Radio City Music Hall. During the day of course I went stumbling around The Village. Took this shot:

Comment

• Comment

• The guy shaking his fist must be Dave's wardobe consultant.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• As Sesh pointed out... I was grabbing my dick!

Comment

• Originally posted by WARF View Post
                            As Sesh pointed out... I was grabbing my dick!
                            We all kinda figured that out, seeing as you chose to a thread that had dormant for 3 years, only to post a picture of yourself standing next to the stage

Having said that, seeing that performance must have been pretty sweet.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                            X