Who Killed Roth Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I did find it a bit weird that you would direct such a tirade towards me, but the aftermath of those shenanigans is such that I tend to find myself not surprised at certain things I read.

It's just that the way your post was worded right after my quote threw me off.

Now, I would like to ask you a favour. It may seem a very strange favour at first, but bear with me.

I would like you to reach inside your pants, remove your dick & have a good look at it. Ten to one it has not shrunk in size after you apologised.

Now, would you be so kind as to inform Mr. TFM_Dale that there is absolutely no loss in manhood when one apologises? The dude seems to have some sort of fucked up trauma about it. Like he's going to become any less of a man. As if that was possible!

Cheers!
    You love the pot shots tranny man. We all know what happened, you tell whatever made up version you want. Cheers, beers, shits, and giggles. Fuck off.

Comment

Now, I would like to ask you a favour. It may seem a very strange favour at first, but bear with me.

I would like you to reach inside your pants, remove your dick & have a good look at it. Ten to one it has not shrunk in size after you apologized.

Cheers!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
        You love the pot shots tranny man. We all know what happened, you tell whatever made up version you want. Cheers, beers, shits, and giggles. Fuck off.
        Do I? At least I back down & admit my mistakes when confronted with facts, while you seem to squirm, dodge, ignore and/or change the subject when it gets dangerously close to reality.

For the record, not only I have nothing against you, more often than not I sympathize with you. But you gotta work on that fragile ego, dude. There's something not quite right, there & for absolutely no reason that I can see. And no one can help you with it but yourself.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          Oh, fuck you. Seriously. You know god damn well that the both of them were purposefully antagonistic and trolling for arguments (one still is). I don't care if you, Chef or whomever are their best bud who loves to tell stories of how much you love to such their dick but don't you fucking come in here and condescend to us that complaints against them were "bullshit." More than enough times they pulled their unnecessary horseshit just to get a rise out of people and then whine like the little bitches they are whenever anyone stood up to them. That F A T fucked banned me without provocation or, even permission, so enough with your blind eye nonsense.

Yes, isn't it so fucking "laughable" is how you endorsed their behavior and continue to do so?

*** "Purposefully antagonistic and trolling for arguments" - Yeah, you're right, NO ONE does that here. ***

Yet you did nothing to curb this. Probably thought it was "funny."

*** Did nothing besides ban about five of them. Those were overturned by Sesh, not me. ***

Get the fuck over yourself. Sesh took the reins (which surprised me) when is became clear the overabundance of the "mods" on this site were becoming too abusive for Sarge to look into. The apathetic behavior of you so-called "webmasters" is what killed this site, not time, trolls or even the basic fact people have better shit to do with themselves.

*** You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, which is surprising considering you're on here about 20 hours a day. Sesh didn't take over until I decided not to ***

Here you go, Master Troll....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Do I? At least I back down & admit my mistakes when confronted with facts, while you seem to squirm, dodge, ignore and/or change the subject when it gets dangerously close to reality.

For the record, not only I have nothing against you, more often than not I sympathize with you. But you gotta work on that fragile ego, dude. There's something quite not right, there. And no one can help you with it but yourself.

Cheers!
            I already regret asking this but fuck it, what fact am I ignoring? I thought we had discussed everything yesterday but apparently I missed something?

Comment

I already regret asking this but fuck it, what fact am I ignoring? I thought we had discussed everything yesterday but apparently I missed something?
              I am not talking about this last round of discussion in particular, Dale. It's just something I noticed.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is there is infinitely more valour in knowing when to back down than in continuing to escalate the discussion for no other purpose than to "win".

The latter is something even a child can do. The former takes some maturity to pull off, much as I dislike the term. Unfortunately, it's much more common to see the latter, these days.

Again, I'm not referring to this situation in particular. Just generally speaking. Take it or tell me to fuck off, I don't really care. But you're a good guy, Dale. Don't let life turn you bitter.

Cheers!

Comment

I am not talking about this last round of discussion in particular, Dale. It's just something I noticed.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is there is infinitely more valour in knowing when to back down than in continuing to escalate the discussion for no other purpose than to "win".

The latter is something even a child can do. The former takes some maturity to pull off, much as I dislike the term. Unfortunately, it's much more common to see the latter, these days.

Again, I'm not referring to this situation in particular. Just generally speaking. You're a good guy, Dale. Don't let life turn you bitter.

Cheers!
                Not looking to win, hoping to clear things up so we all can never discuss this crap again.

Comment

I already regret asking this but fuck it,
                  every time. i'm very juvenile
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                    I don't even know what you are laughing at lol

Comment

• Sorry in advance for debunking another idiotic false assertion (one of many) made in this thread - since I'm apparently posting before waiting for someone else to post.

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                      I have no idea why you quoted MY post to talk about racist attacks on jhale667, Chef.

For one, I still think that he's as black as I am.
                      Like you get to have an opinion. Fuck off.
                      You're utterly oblivious to how fucking idiotic you are for posting that. Never mind that's a monumentally ignorant, arrogant and asshole-ish statement in the first place - who gives a fuck what you think?

I always, always, ever since the beginning told him to back off because I had absolutely no beef with him.
                      Didn't have one with you. Then you post dumb shit like that - again. Posting like a moron while simultaneously trying to cap on another person's intelligence. How's that fail taste?

... if I ever made fun of him, which I'll admit I may have, due to his sheer stubbornness in staying out of the discussion despite my repeated requests for him to do so, I'm almost 100% sure I only made fun of what passes for his intelligence and/or his illusions about his soundcloud success.
                      "What passes"....omfg, hilarity. Again, an intelligent man wouldn't think he got to pontificate on the interwebs about someone's "blackness" or lack thereof. Then try pathetically to justify said stupidity. Just sayin'. And the ultimate hammerhead moment of your post - "illusions" - about my Soundcloud page? The one that got me product endorsements? A writing gig? The one that got me the Ratt audition, you mean? That one?

Kinda stepped in it twice there, didn't you?

And to finalise, while he's infinitely better at playing the guitar than I could ever hope to be, I still don't think his artifice is anything to write home about.

Cool, right back at ya with your kilted wrestling career. I'll still take a dude who played with Rhoads, Lynch and Demartini's opinion of my playing over yours any day, whether I got the gig or not.

Cheers!
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                        Hey Pete's, what is that thing behind the Green Bay logo on your avatar? The image is small and hard to make out.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                          Sorry in advance for debunking another idiotic false assertion (one of many) made in this thread - since I'm apparently posting before waiting for someone else to post.

Like you get to have an opinion. Fuck off.
                          You're utterly oblivious to how fucking idiotic you are for posting that. Never mind that's a monumentally ignorant, arrogant and asshole-ish statement in the first place - who gives a fuck what you think?

Didn't have one with you. Then you post dumb shit like that - again. Posting like a moron while simultaneously trying to cap on another person's intelligence. How's that fail taste?

"What passes"....omfg, hilarity. Again, an intelligent man wouldn't think he got to pontificate on the interwebs about someone's "blackness" or lack thereof. Then try pathetically to justify said stupidity. Just sayin'. And the ultimate hammerhead moment of your post - "illusions" - about my Soundcloud page? The one that got me product endorsements? A writing gig? The one that got me the Ratt audition, you mean? That one?

Kinda stepped in it twice there, didn't you?

Cool, right back at ya with your kilted wrestling career. I'll still take a dude who played with Rhoads, Lynch and Demartini's opinion of my playing over yours any day, whether I got the gig or not.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Comment

So we have yet another troll pointing a finger at somebody else. You are just a saint and never started shit with anybody right? I actually find you funny most of the time but blaming Va for what happened is bullshit even by your whacked out hipster standards.
                            No, you fucking idiot. I'm not blaming him solely for letting so much shit fester around here. Problem with this site was an abundance of too many moderators while the "webmasters" allowed them too much free reign. The result was disastrous. VH along with Sesh and Von allowed for this shit to go on and on because they were too fucking lazy to care. The only time I ever saw VH put the hammer down on anyone was Elvis for his constant racist remarks as if that was the be all and end all, while threats such as threats of rape and assault perpetrated by "moderators" continued unabated.

Only did Sesh post a set of rules but that too will most likely fall into disarray or be ignored in favor of the same old shit. This board need no more than 2 to 3 moderators with the omission of this "Super Moderator" bullshit.

And for fuck's sake, develop some new insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                              Hey Pete's, what is that thing behind the Green Bay logo on your avatar? The image is small and hard to make out.
                              Erin Rodgers' pretty ribbon she wears on game day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post

And for fuck's sake, develop some new insults.
                                Really? Have you actually read your posts? "idiot, hipster, weed, moron, cretin, colorado, peyton manning".

Comment

Working...
                                X