X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    And he actually has been healthier and had more energy AFTER the heart attack. Hell, I'd say his recovery from it was even quicker than Mick Jagger's. I should be so lucky when I'm 78 !
    Yeah right. I'm sure you would have said the exact same thing if Hilary Clinton had a heart attack in 2015.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

What is Warren waiting for? Time to side with Bernie
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        What is Warren waiting for? Time to side with Bernie
        She hates him. I'm guessing she thinks he's a very subtle misogynist...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Yeah right. I'm sure you would have said the exact same thing if Hilary Clinton had a heart attack in 2015.
          No. she'd still be a cunt if she had a blockage removed from an artery or not.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            She hates him. I'm guessing she thinks he's a very subtle misogynist...
            But she literally owes her entire political career to hating Biden. If not for his piece of shit bankruptcy bill, none of us would even know her name..

And besides, all those bullshit accusations against Bernie from her? That all came from the Hillbot consultants. They told her to attack Bernie and to turn her back on Medicare For All. Look how well that worked out for her.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I read a lot of stuff about how the demographics especially of latino folk and so on means that inevitably the old traditional Christian right GOP in the end is going to lose.

I'm really not so sure, you may end up like the UK whereby the 'liberals' split into 2 parties divide the vote leaving the old right wing people to win forever.

The recent pro Brexit Conservative landslide victory here got 42% of the vote, the liberal anti Brexit parties got 58% but split 3 ways.

Don't fall into this trap. Shitty 200 year old systems of democracy are horrible in multi party democracies and inevitably old reactionary right wing voters win.
              Obviously, the parliamentary system has its own flaws, as the UK & Israel can testify to. Or Canada, for that matter, when it took them a decade to get rid of Little Stevie Wonderbush Harper. So mulitple parties aren't always the solution. For the US at least, Getting big money out of politics and out of media is probably the better solution. If you're going to be stuck with only two viable parties, then at least one of them should represent the people. And - though I realize I have said this a million times since 2002, we really need to smash every last one of the electro-fraud machines. And prohibit the use of any corrupt apps like the one that fucked up the Iowa caucus.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                      Obviously, the parliamentary system has its own flaws, as the UK & Israel can testify to. Or Canada, for that matter, when it took them a decade to get rid of Little Stevie Wonderbush Harper. So mulitple parties aren't always the solution. For the US at least, Getting big money out of politics and out of media is probably the better solution. If you're going to be stuck with only two viable parties, then at least one of them should represent the people. And - though I realize I have said this a million times since 2002, we really need to smash every last one of the electro-fraud machines. And prohibit the use of any corrupt apps like the one that fucked up the Iowa caucus.
                      I think gerrymandering is a bigger problem in the US than dodgy voting machines.

I also used to think(and have posted a lot here about it) that money was the biggest problem in US politics but I'm not completely sure about that anymore after the failure of Clinton and Bloomberg. Like everything else in elections the cheap internet is more important than expensive TV

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So Ford is posting Fox News links now? Really?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's nuts. FORD claims his vote doesn't count but how many FORDs are there elsewhere? In 2016 the Bernie people got Trump elected.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When did I do that?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's nuts. FORD claims his vote doesn't count but how many FORDs are there elsewhere? In 2016 the Bernie people got Trump elected.

The percentage of "Bernie" people who voted for Cheeto was far less than the percentage of Hillbots/PUMAs who voted for McCain & Moosealini in 2008. Furthermore, those alleged "Bernie" voters were independents or even Republicans who liked Bernie's populist message, but would have never voted for a corporatist "Democrat" like Hillary. Cheeto used just enough faux-populism in his rhetoric to pull them in. Of course, he was lying about all of that.

Trump didn't get any votes from Democrats or the independent Left.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...