Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • K9zeus
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Welcome to the Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    They don't have the Raleigh date on Live Nation or Ticketmaster...........

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by K9zeus
      They don't have the Raleigh date on Live Nation or Ticketmaster...........
      Still on VH's website....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

You road-trippin' this one, VA? Charlotte probably makes more sense for me since it's a Friday.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
          You road-trippin' this one, VA? Charlotte probably makes more sense for me since it's a Friday.

I'm not sure, need to talk with Pojo again....

Raleigh is a damn Wednesday night.... DC might make more sense, we'll see....

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Not a lot of weekend slots in the SE for another big Army get-together. Charlotte's a Friday; DC's closer to you and a Saturday, but only the NBA considers that Southeast. I don't know anything official, but I'm betting they are going to headline Music Midtown here in Atlanta on Saturday 9/19 (they've got an open slot between Birmingham on the 17th and Austin on the 21st); can't announce until MM unveils the whole lineup (usually announce in April sometime).
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...