• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    you cant argue with a performance like that
    and Italy wasn't that bad! I caught myself thinking "alright, we have no business being in this final"

these two teams belonged there and the right one won...simple as that...chapeau spain!
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by moose
      Not for me
      Season is well underway for my son, has a big match coming up July 14th against a western canada team and the winner of the match goes to Europe in Sept to play in a mini world cup.....
      Just in time to watch a game or 2 or 3 from Seria A, La Liga and maybe EPL
      Is that western canada team the Vancouver Whitecaps? The Season here in the US has been underway as well, although I usually follow teams from back home like Detroit City FC and Michigan Bucks, who are both first in there respective leagues!

As far as european teams, I follow FC St Pauli and will probably have a temporary flame war with DavidLeeNatra once they go up against Bayern Munich.

BTW, are there any Italian teams located in or next to a Red Light District?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        Is that western canada team the Vancouver Whitecaps? The Season here in the US has been underway as well, although I usually follow teams from back home like Detroit City FC and Michigan Bucks, who are both first in there respective leagues!

As far as european teams, I follow FC St Pauli and will probably have a temporary flame war with DavidLeeNatra once they go up against Bayern Munich.

no way...I don't care for Bayern Munich at all...my team is HERTHA BSC which went down into the second league last season...so we will play St. Pauli two times next season. first somwhere around autumn and then in april.
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

No Not the whitecaps...lol
          This is a team of Elite 12 yr olds.
          My son was one of 12 players selected from a pool of 5000 Elite 12 and 13 yr olds
          He and one of his teammates, whom may I add is truly half Trinidad and half Italian(lol)
          will be representing Eastern Canada
          :-)
          And in Italy all teams are near red light districts
          LOL

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was all over at the second goal.

When was the last time a team scored 2 goals in a competitive match against Spain after going 2-0 down?

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It was all over at the second goal.

When was the last time a team scored 2 goals in a competitive match against Spain after going 2-0 down?
              It has taken Spain 90 yrs to beat Italy in regular time
              I give Spain credit for coming out and beating a great Italian side
              Unfortunately injuries hurt the Italians and 2 days rest was the reason
              I hope that fat French fuck Platini can have his guys plan the final 8 games with fair schedules in 2016
              Where each team has the same amount of rest
              FORZA ITALIA

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

And in Italy all teams are near red light districts
                LOL
                I have yet to find any. Yet they have these buildings nearby that have men wearing funny expensive clothes telling me not to wear rubbers. Not to mention these women dressed as penguins who like to whack people with rulers whenever someone starts swearing.

Whereas the Red-Light District in Hamburg is less than a kilometer away from FC St Pauli's stadium.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

All I know is that you can find "red light district" favors everywhere
                  in Europe regardless of where you are
                  $$ can buy you all the love you want

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

All I know is that you can find "red light district" favors everywhere
                    in Europe regardless of where you are
                    $$ can buy you all the love you want
                    Are you talking about prostitutes or just some really easy.....

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Ok, these might convince me to side with Italy in the next Euro:

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

St. Pauli is starting to rub me the wrong way. Astra Beer is one of their new sponsors and already they are bitching about their advertising being sexist. I saw that beer company's ads and they have the usual fraulein with nice tits holding several beers. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN HAVING NICE TITS IN A BEER ADVERTISEMENT?!?! Would they prefer some ugly fat dyke who looks like sasquatch? Can't a man have a little fun every once in a while!?!? So fuck them! I'm going with A.S. Roma since most of their games are on ESPN.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Ok, these might convince me to side with Italy in the next Euro:

Love when Italy play two up front
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Plus I can't order tickets online with FC St. Pauli, so that's another reason.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Oh yeah, the owner of A.S. Roma is american and a successful one at that. So now I'm really going to side with this team.

I think if I went to an FC St. Pauli game, I would be lectured on american politics as if I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Love when Italy play two up front
                                I'd swap her for the tits we have as pundits over here...

Comment

Working...