X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Dave looks great.

And I understand this interview was done on August 15th. Obviously before Ed's passing.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      You would think Dave would have at least combed his hair and shaved for the interview. He looks like a slob

Preview: https://www.facebook.com/CBSSundayMo...related_videos
      WTF for?

He aint selling anything right now. The rescheduled KISS dates are in a year.

No shows, no videos, no nothing.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Saw a comment where someone noted it was impressive that, at his age, Dave could work kneeling on the floor like that...

Being not too many years behind Dave in age... getting down there and working is the easy part. Getting back up, gracefully without cussing, groaning and tendons and bones popping is the real challenge...
        I'm in my 40s with major back trouble from an accident years ago. Every time I get up off the floor, I moan and complain like a bitch.

...but I haven't been like Dave, doing extreme workouts, martial arts and trekking through the jungle for decades.

Dave never had a "fat Elvis" period.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A picture is worth a thousand words... Go interview Diamond Dave... it'll be fun...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

I remember noticing this instant while watching the vid, guessing the interviewer was thinking "Damn, is he weird".
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Funkmonkey
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              A picture is worth a thousand words... Go interview Diamond Dave... it'll be fun...

That was right after DLR said "When are we going to paint something else." "When the weather changes." She said she was fascinated that he took two years to go to Japan and learn this kind of painting. Well, yeah. If you know what you want to do, and you want to do it well and right, you have to go where you need to go to get the training. But also you have to put in the dedication and practice to be good at it. I don't know if it's just her being a journalist or if she was really shocked by that, but she's treating this like it's some amazing thing as if to say "Who in their right mind would do something like this?" The answer is someone who wants to be good and something and makes a decision to pursue it. Maybe she's just stuck on how exotic it sounds to her to just fly off to Japan to learn how to paint, or go to New York to go on EMT call ups. But people do this all the time. For example, they say to themselves, "Self, I want to be a doctor." So they matriculate into a college, focus and do well, get accepted into medical school, pursue their M.D and residency, and a total of 8-10 years later they are a doctor. And she's fascinated about two years in Japan?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                I remember noticing this instant while watching the vid, guessing the interviewer was thinking "Damn, is he weird".
                Good that's exactly his job.

Also WTF with the green ring?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Dave looks like he's in his Frank Gallagher phase..

Attached Files
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Dave looks like he's in his Frank Gallagher phase..

yada ya da with all this shit being posted blbla we cannot find anything I cant find VH last concert thread in Hollywood in here that I am am watching right fg now drop dead legs... Fuck! Its like DLR new it all during EWS so SESH where is this fg thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...