"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
    What was that old Dennis Miller line about how if they really want to fuck you, they'll give you one free?

SAMMY HAGAR Hopes To Make Concerts Free In The Future - Aug. 1, 2005

Launch Radio Networks reports: Sammy Hagar hopes that in the near future he won't have to charge for a concert ticket again. Hagar told Launch that his other ventures, like Cabo Wabo tequila and his Cabo Wabo Cantina clubs, are making enough money to subsidize his live dates. He plans to pass that benefit on to the fans. "I'm getting real close to being able to go out and perform, big concerts with huge production, for free," he said. "That's what I'm trying to get to. It's a year or two early from being able to do it for free, assuming the company keeps growing the way it is."
    Yep, I'm glad you found the actual quote!

I guess if you're going to follow the Jimmy Buffett business model you have to charge the people
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      Chickenfoot has just announced an additional leg to their 2012 tour:

June 11th: Walmart parking lot: Hackensack, New Jersey
      NOTE: Due to a scheduling conflict with the New Jersey Hot Wheels Collector's Club, tickets initially sold for the June 10 Lodi KMart show will be honored at this event.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        May 19 Mohegan Sun (Uncasville, CT)
        Oh goodie...a comparison date! Let's see who sells more tickets...

Note to the staff at Mohegan Sun...break out the tarps for May 19...

You are absolutely right , VA...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Joe Satriani was playing 2000 seaters solo before joining Chickenshit, at least half the crowd will be the guitar shred community, nothing to do with Hagar.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

The videos of that Metal Show where they had the competition between replacement singers when they ask the audience and mention Hagar there is not only silence but one person said noooo. Naturally they cheered for Brian Johnson.
            Alright, which Roth Army member was in the audience saying nooooo?

Also in the other clip there's much irony with regard to this place when Hagar stumps the Junk by asking which Bette Miller tune (fucker mispronounced her name repeatedly) did she record of Hagar's. naturally the correct answer was who in the free world could possibly give an atom's worth of a shit.
            Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 02-22-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Eddie Trunk is a Sammy sucker. My God this guy is so not metal. He's a grown up Stewart from Beavis & Butthead wearing his Winger shirt trying to hang out with the rockers to seem cool. The rockers were the tough guys, with the easy chicks, and good dope before school. Who wouldn't want to hang with them?
              LOL... Replacement singers : who was the Bette

You can't make this stuff up. The jokes write themselves...

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                Remember those old time aluminum cans with the top that peeled off?
                Aaahhhh yessssssssss!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  NOTE: Due to a scheduling conflict with the New Jersey Hot Wheels Collector's Club, tickets initially sold for the June 10 Lodi KMart show will be honored at this event.
                  Good to know, thanks Chef.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Carmine
                    Oh goodie...a comparison date! Let's see who sells more tickets...

Note to the staff at Mohegan Sun...break out the tarps for May 19...
                    You can picture the conversation in the line outside.

'Sammy Hagar? I don't care how many empty seats you have, take me straight back to the prison now!'

Comment

• njbill
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Mar 2006

Jun 03 Schnitzer Hall (Portland, OR)
                      That one looks like a sausage fest

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2007

Someone should fund a study to determine the empirical delta in ticket and merchandise sales of Dick N Foot before and after the New Album (BNA, ANA). You know there is a measurable financial loss.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

lol...this OUTSTANDING video of "Women in Love" has already more views than the new chickenshit single after weeks...see how high the bar is set for your four piece (of shit) band...

Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Most excellent !
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DaveTheScott
                              Someone should fund a study to determine the empirical delta in ticket and merchandise sales of Dick N Foot before and after the New Album (BNA, ANA). You know there is a measurable financial loss.
                              Dick N Foot?

Well played, sir. Well played.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

So now this dickhead wants to throw his two-cents into the toilet with his lame ass bandmate?
                                Fuck him, and don't argue that he 'didn't really say anything negative'... Fuck Him!

JOE SATRIANI On 'A Different Kind Of Truth': 'The Crime Is That We Don't Have Three New Albums' - Feb. 23, 2012
                                In a recent interview with Classic Rock Revisited, CHICKENFOOT guitarist Joe Satriani was asked if he has heard the new VAN HALEN album, "A Different Kind Of Truth", and what he thinks of it. "I kind of like it," Joe replied. "I was talking to Sammy [Hagar, CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN singer] about it the other day. I said, 'You know, Sam, I have to congratulate you on the enduring success of VAN HALEN. It is something that Mike [Anthony, CHICKENFOOT/ex-VAN HALEN bassist] and you should be proud of.' Mike and Sam were at least as successful, if not more so, than when Dave [Lee Roth, original VAN HALEN singer] was in the band. If you turn on any classic rock radio station, then you hear just as much Sammy-era VAN HALEN as you do David Lee Roth-era VAN HALEN. As uncomfortable as it might be for those guys to try to sort out business between them, from my perspective, I'm just a guy and I like it all. If I hear Eddie [Van Halen] and Alex [Van Halen] playing together, then I'm pretty much all the way there immediately. I think that both Dave and Sam brought interesting things to Eddie's musicianship, as he wrote different kinds of songs with each. Dave is more vaudeville and Sammy is more rock. For me, just to have a new record with Eddie Van Halen — I like that. When you think that we've been missing him for so long — the crime is that we don't have three new albums."

Comment

Working...