• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

One More Thing: Fuck You, Peyton Manning

Dude, you're a pussy.

You were brought and bought to Denver as a hired gun to repair some of the McDaniels/Tebow damage. All you've been thus far is mediocre QB with so-so numbers but a reluctance to play the game as you once did. Here's a news flash for you, asshole: You're no longer in Indy; they dropped your sorry ass for a younger, brighter and most of all, healthier QB who, as it is turning out has made a lot of Indy fans forget who you were.

You're nothing more than Elway's bitch and a sound bite for lame NFL propaganda. Earn your 195 mil (or whatever it is you scammed from Bowlen) or retire and in two years become another boring NFL "analyst" for Sunday drunks and trailer trash morons too poor to tailgate outside of one of your embarrassing games. Other than that, just throw the fucking ball, okay?
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Good to see the fiyahh back!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'll trade Ryan Fitzpatrick any day of the week for Manning!

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Not quite sure wtf she's talking about. Peyton Manning is 4th among QB's statistically thus far.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning has a child with Jimmy page.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Watch, he'll choke tonight.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              Watch, he'll choke tonight.

I really hope so.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The dude is not a $195 mil QB. Elway should know better

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

I wouldn't blame Manning. He doesn't have much offensive talent around him. Stokely and Decker aren't what i'd call prolific receivers. Their running game is average at best so there is really no threat to set up the pass. Give Manning what the Falcons have with Roddy White on one side, Julio Jones on the other, and Tony Gonzeles in the middle. He would be killing it.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The dude is not a $195 mil QB. Elway should know better
                    Dumb superstar jocks don't tend to make great GM's. that being said, what were his options? The Buddy Nix of the Bills would have let Manning hump his leg for a signed contract if Manning probably hadn't laughed at him on the phone, assuming he even took the call...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

For $195 mil Elway should have rebuilt the Broncos instead of investing in a gamble that only seems to work about a 1/3 of the time; so far his draft picks such as Derek Wolf seem to be a bust. I like Manning, I really do but his best days were in Indy and even that game last night against the Chargers was won largely on defense. It was a high risk and Elway has made some bad business investments before and if Manning goes down due to injury the entire season is beyond fucked.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

For $195 mil Elway should have rebuilt the Broncos instead of investing in a gamble that only seems to work about a 1/3 of the time; so far his draft picks such as Derek Wolf seem to be a bust. I like Manning, I really do but his best days were in Indy and even that game last night against the Chargers was won largely on defense. It was a high risk and Elway has made some bad business investments before and if Manning goes down due to injury the entire season is beyond fucked.

It's the same thing the Chiefs did when they brought in Joe Montana.

Actually winning games is only a part of the equation. How much Peyton branded Broncos gear will they sell? How many more people will tune in just to see him in a Broncos uniform? How many more tickets will be sold at a premium price to see the great Peyton play? How many more times in every national sportscast will their name be mentioned? Or featured?

Since they acquired him they have been at or near the top of the national sports news every week. Win or lose. It's easy to fall into obscurity rather fast in todays sports. hell, I totally forgot Kansas City had the Royals for over a decade until I drove there & saw a billboard. "Oh yeah, shit. I totally forgot they were even a team any more?.

It might turn out to be a bad decision in the win/loss record books, but overall I think the Broncos will get a good return on their investment.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Broncos also almost lost the game last night on special teams. You don't think Manning's veteran presence had at least a little to do with keeping the Broncos from giving up at half time? Rivers melted down and the Broncos D had a lot to do with that. But Manning made plays and broke the Chargers secondary, and that in no small part led to Rivers sucking his thumb in the fetal position at the end of the game...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

he dominated the second half last night, donno if tebow and god coulda pulled that off
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              The Broncos also almost lost the game last night on special teams. You don't think Manning's veteran presence had at least a little to do with keeping the Broncos from giving up at half time?
                              yes, that was embarrassing. As for Manning, that was impressive, he seemed to show up when the defense decided to.

Comment

Working...