X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Possibly, but all you are really doing is putting on a bathrobe backwards. Why am I the only one that seems to have noticed this, let alone recognized what a nebulously insipid idea it is?
    Yes, but does your bathrobe clean up pesky spills as quickly and easily?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      Yes, but does your bathrobe clean up pesky spills as quickly and easily?
      No need, as I eat over the sink.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

No need, as I eat over the sink.
        That has to be uncomfortable for your woman.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
          Somebody should have shot Gerardo a long time ago. As for Ill BO'Reilly, I wish somebody would shoot him too........into space.
          Well, the irony there is, as an Irishman and a (half) Puerto Rican, there are those who would have considered them "thugs" too.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by FORD
            Well, the irony there is, as an Irishman and a (half) Puerto Rican, there are those who would have considered them "thugs" too.
            Yes, as part Irishman, I know full well that my ancestors were considered to be subhuman by some.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MUSICMANN
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

Possibly. On the other hand, some people walking this Earth and using up our oxygen are crying out for a bullet or two in the cranium and make me want to join a neighborhood watch-like program. For example...

From this morning's local paper.

2 Muggers Snatch Toddler's Gold Chain

6:35 PM EDT, March 29, 2012

OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA -It's come to this: Two men snatched a gold chain and good luck charms from the neck of a two-year-old boy just as the toddler was settling into a clean diaper.

Criminals have "reached a new low with this robbery," said Broward Sheriff's spokeswoman Dani Moschella.

Broward Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for tips that lead to the arrest of the two young men who snatched the chain from little Paul Cintron about 6 p.m. Saturday.

The toddler and his four sisters were visiting family friend Jennifer Pixley and enjoying the pool at the Forest Park Apartments on South Oakland Forest Drive when the robbery occurred.

The baby was being walked back to the complex's pool by Pixley, 21, and his big sister, Danielle Cintron, 17, when they said the men approached.

The robbers fled with the necklace and scratched the baby's chest, but were unable to remove a gold bracelet from the boy's wrist, said the tot's mother, Rachel Lorenzo.

Pixley and Danielle Cintron told investigators that they tried to fight the thieves off.

The $300 necklace held Saint Barbara and Italian horn charms, jewelry bought for the baby by his mother, godmother and a grandmother before he was born, Lorenzo said.

She's undecided about whether she'll replace the valuables.

"I'm kind of scared to put anything else on him," said Lorenzo, a teacher. "It seemed like a secure community, and I always thought there was safety in numbers."

The thieves had braided hair and wore black shirts and camouflage shorts, the Broward Sheriff's Office said. Two similarly described men may have been at a nearby lake before the theft, the agency said.

The Broward Sheriff's Office asks anyone with information to call Detective Mark Copley at 954-321-4270 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.

The thing is, everyone on this planet is racially profiled each and every day. It's not like we all walk around with our skin turned inside out. Take any crime that happens, there must be a way to identify who it was that was involved. Now mistaken identity can happen and does happen but having the most prominent features of someone that accused of a crime is essential for making an arrest, be it white, black, hispanic or asian or a blue man from mars. The real epidemic is not white on black racial crime that this incident and the overzealous media makes it out to be.

There was a huge front page article in the Baton Rouge State Times a while back, that looked at the killings that happened in the city and surrounding areas. If i'm correct, it was over 90% black on black and black on white. The rest was white on white. Where are all the black leaders and entertainers that seem to be pouring out from everwhere, over this teen/Zimmerman killing. The real truth is that, white people don't go around killing blacks, unless there is a home invasion and the perpetrator happens to be black. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it is very low.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

You're gonna get called a racist, MANN...

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                  That has to be uncomfortable for your woman.
                  It's one of the gifts of being single, and it only took me two divorces to discover it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So basically, with the release of the ABCNews video, we've gone back to Zimmerman being a lying, stalking murderer who shot a kid then "made up" a story...

And jerkoffs are still pissing and moaning in this thread about "black-on-black violence" they don't really give a shit about, black leaders, the "media", etc. Pathetic...

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                      I use to like hoodies but now I don't.

Originally posted by Angel
                      In Saskatchewan, they call them bunny hugs.

Now Jager likes them again.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Terrific. I'll say this, if some asshole gives me yet another one of these God-forsaken pieces of shit come this Christmas, I just might get my hands on a rocket launcher.

Dude...you got an extra Snuggie? WTF? Hook me up.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

It's one of the gifts of being single, and it only took me two divorces to discover it.
                          I figure if I make a woman comfortable while I eat her she might let me do it again sometime.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            So basically, with the release of the ABCNews video, we've gone back to Zimmerman being a lying, stalking murderer who shot a kid then "made up" a story...

And jerkoffs are still pissing and moaning in this thread about "black-on-black violence" they don't really give a shit about, black leaders, the "media", etc. Pathetic...
                            Seriously pathetic. It's pretty obvious with the video release and closer examination of the timeline, Zimmerman's version of events falls apart. And how does someone attack you from behind and yet somehow punch you in the nose hard enough to break it, decking you "in one shot"? Was Martin also a contortionist?? And why is it the more details emerge and more fishy his story looks, it then EVOLVES daily? Yesterday the father alleged Martin verbally threatened his son's life (and somehow went for the gun even though it was on Zimmerman's belt and Martin allegedly had his knees on Zimmerman's shoulders and was punching him with both hands - more contortions!) - but that's more likely a case of a retired judge trying to help his kid support a probable cause argument to shore up the stand your ground BS he can't use since he pursued Martin, or one imagines THAT detail definitely would (and definitely SHOULD if true) have come out a LOT sooner. Going on a FAUX affiliate and randomly attacking the POTUS (where is the supposed "hate" in Obama's only comment on the subject?? There wasn't any!) was far from classy - and pretty much shark-jumping credibility wise also.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Seriously pathetic. It's pretty obvious with the video release and closer examination of the timeline, Zimmerman's version of events falls apart. And how does someone attack you from behind and yet somehow punch you in the nose hard enough to break it, decking you "in one shot"? Was Martin also a contortionist?? And why is it the more details emerge and more fishy his story looks, it then EVOLVES daily? Yesterday the father alleged Martin verbally threatened his son's life (and somehow went for the gun even though it was on Zimmerman's belt and Martin allegedly had his knees on Zimmerman's shoulders and was punching him with both hands - more contortions!) - but that's more likely a case of a retired judge trying to help his kid support a probable cause argument to shore up the stand your ground BS he can't use since he pursued Martin, or one imagines THAT detail definitely would (and definitely SHOULD if true) have come out a LOT sooner. Going on a FAUX affiliate and randomly attacking the POTUS (where is the supposed "hate" in Obama's only comment on the subject?? There wasn't any!) was far from classy - and pretty much shark-jumping credibility wise also.
                              What the hell are you and your liberal agenda talking about ??

Comment

• knuckleboner
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Hahahahahahahahaahaahaahaahaahaahahaa...

Who told you that, some liberal college professor, or did you make it up...

LMAO!

probably the fact that in their official secession decree, south carolina explicitly made the right to slavery extremely prominent.

the primary states' right to southern states was slavery. fact.

Comment

Working...