• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Bomb cyclone causes global warming

Colorado weather: Live updates as bomb cyclone sweeps into Denver
    Refresh for new updates on Colorado weather, traffic and other impacts from the bomb cyclone

Apparently "polar vortex" is no longer dramatic enough. Additionally, if we had only taken a vote on the new green deal. This would've never happened if we had taken a vote. A vote would've stopped this bomb cyclone. When will the United States ever learn? Get Congress to vote now!!! Your lives depend on it. Otherwise, you only have 12 years.

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Media hype, you fucknuts. Yesterdays storm was intense I'll give it full credit for that. This "bomb cyclone" which goes by the scientific name "explosive cyclogenesis" which low pressure gradients come on so strong and fast it is like having a hurricane on massive land mass. This weather phenomenon is nothing new and I grew up here and have seen blizzards much worse but not as strong as this one was. It literally came out of nowhere and that blizzard was blinding. Now, I know asscracksmar is a F A T Rethuglicon climate deny and destroy pussy with his little dick in the Florida sand which will happen more for him when 1/3 of his shitty state is under water and he will live in his Rethuglicon non reality as he drowns. Which by judging how fast and serious yesterday's storm was should be any day now for him.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Media hype, you fucknuts. Yesterdays storm was intense I'll give it full credit for that. This "bomb cyclone" which goes by the scientific name "explosive cyclogenesis" which low pressure gradients come on so strong and fast it is like having a hurricane on massive land mass. This weather phenomenon is nothing new and I grew up here and have seen blizzards much worse but not as strong as this one was. It literally came out of nowhere and that blizzard was blinding. Now, I know asscracksmar is a F A T Rethuglicon climate deny and destroy pussy with his little dick in the Florida sand which will happen more for him when 1/3 of his shitty state is under water and he will live in his Rethuglicon non reality as he drowns. Which by judging how fast and serious yesterday's storm was should be any day now for him.
        Kristy, I hate to see someone become as retarded as you have over the weather. Your musings on the climate may put you in good stead with the potheads in Littleton , but you're the one resisting the truth. Please tell us now what the number is you need in cash to fix this whole global warming climate death scenario which will obviously come true in 12 years. All you commie libs have saved everyone from world starvation, water shortages, AIDS and all communicable diseases.

It's time to redirect your efforts so that the deserts do not become the Artic temparature oceans where baby seals can be hunted by the Tuareg and Bedouin tribes. Your expertise, but more importantly at least one of 73 computer models is needed to protect the world. And get serious quickly. For goodness sake, no one in the Bedouin tribe owns a pair of ice skates.

We just can't afford another 15 year pause.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

That's a cool Koch-funded story, bro.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I can't figure out why every time you post something about swimming I hear that Waltz of the Flowers" song from Caddyshack.

Anyway, all the idiots that skipped school today all have one thing in common, and as usual they're too stupid to know it:

All the little commie turds need rich white men money to solve their problems. I noticed there are NOT a whole lot of labs set up by the Chinese to control the weather doling out cash or more politically correct yen.

And with all that special knowledge that the people of the continent of Africa have provided to the world over the years, they don't seem to have a whole lot of money for weather control left over from their coffers. It's like they really don't care. I'm just amazed that all those Somalians haven't pulled up the ships to the docks and knuckled in on solving the global warming climate death conundrum. You would think the people from the smartest continent in the world would have this issue resolved so they can get back to the busywork of pirating. Maybe they just don't need that much pressure on them. But let's be honest here. Where can a honest Somali pirate go on holiday? It's like a curse for them. If they show up to a five star hotel in the Mediterranean people will be all over them with questions about global warming.

The facts are the facts by consensus; we cannot afford another 15 year pause when we only have 12 years to live.

I truly think and I truly believe that every person that believes we only have 12 years to live needs to step up to the plate and take one for the home team at precisely 11 years, 364 days and 23 hours. You will have done mankind a favor that cannot be repaid.

11 years, 363 days, 15 hours and counting.

Last edited by jacksmar; 03-15-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Well, I know you're too poor for a lifeguard

That's just 5 feet, asshole. It's expected to go as high as 20. But keep on spewing out your Koch-funded propaganda. The more rich white men it drowns, the better.
              Last edited by Kristy; 03-15-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Kristy, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Florida's one big sinkhole anyway. So here's the deal:
                Barring any asteroid hitting the earth, any solar radiation from flares melting both polar caps, tsunami and volcanic activity;

Make your damn prediction. I didn't realize you could look into your magic tits and predict the weather in the future. Fill the Internet with your knowledge of precisely when the weather's going to change and put Florida underwater.

By the way, thank you for noting the size of my Cock. I'll make $1,000 bet with any man you name guaranteeing that my Cock is smaller than his. Any day of the year.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I'd take me up on that bet pretty quickly if I were you. We have less than 11 years at this point.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

No thanks you're Monopoly money would only hurt my credit rating. Plus, you really need every welfare check you get for swimming lessons.

Speaking of credit, you seem to be running low.

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      No thanks you're Monopoly money would only hurt my credit rating. Plus, you really need every welfare check you get for swimming lessons.

Speaking of credit, you seem to be running low.

That's pretty fucking funny! But I'm not fucking joking.

All you smarmy little son of a bitches and bitchettes need every angle you can find to reach into my back pocket and relieve me of some of my white men money. It's so damn hilarious, honestly. You don't want my money, but you can't live without it.

Do yourself a big favor; try not to date the next guy that makes you think of hating your dad. It's a common mistake for modern women. It actually inflates amount your level of self-worth to a level that's actually dangerous to others close to you.

But aside from that, whip out your magic tits and make a prediction. There's an exact date and only you know it. I'm not a victim of anything. That's a true consensus fact . So if I make a prediction, you can bet damn well I know what I'm talking about.

Right now I'm betting you won't post a date.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        That's pretty fucking funny! But I'm not fucking joking.

All you smarmy little son of a bitches and bitchettes need every angle you can find to reach into my back pocket and relieve me of some of my white men money. It's so damn hilarious, honestly. You don't want my money, but you can't live without it.
                        "White men money...?" Everybody know white people have no money. They steal it from other white men who in turn stole it from the government. See: Trumps budget proposal

Do yourself a big favor; try not to date the next guy that makes you think of hating your dad. It's a common mistake for modern women. It actually inflates amount your level of self-worth to a level that's actually dangerous to others close to you.
                        Oh dear, did you get another restraining order filed against you? Don't you ever realize they do nothing for your inflated self-worth?

But aside from that, whip out your magic tits and make a prediction. There's an exact date and only you know it. I'm not a victim of anything. That's a true consensus fact . So if I make a prediction, you can bet damn well I know what I'm talking about.
                        You are a victim of your own racism, bigotry and lack of education but do go on and blame others for your miserable condition

Right now I'm betting you won't post a date.

Right now, I'm betting you won't pass your G.E.D.

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Lack of education? You can't be serious? I have a degree in engineering and was laughed at by members here for going back to business school. I don't pretend I know everything. In fact, I'm really not good at taking tests. But this white guy muddled through.

I'm not a victim of shit. That's puppet talk from people that are trying to cut their own marionette strings. Feel-good bullshit and lovefest is for the weak. People like you try and talk yourself into everything, but aren't smart enough to know when to exclude yourselves. Give you an example: I sleep with two women. That's an affront to your pathetic sense of self-worth. You're actually dumb enough to believe you're good enough for one man. Or even worse, that a man has to put up with your bullshit. That's the games a true victim plays. You may want to look at that a little harder in the future so you can understand the difference between self-worth and merit.

I have absolutely no problem with someone like you calling me racist or bigoted because of the simple fact that I'm not afraid of words. And I have absolutely no qualms calling a black man or an Indian a first-rate asshole. If you're the opposite of that, you actually are the racist and the prisoner of your own hypocrisy and bigotry.

I saw a video of three black men assisting an elderly couple into their vehicle. I drove to Bronson to shake their hands and in a small envelope something for the church plate. What would surprise you is that just as I left another car pulled up to shake their hands. Another illiterate racist bigoted white man.

I'm headed over to Sebring for a race tomorrow. I can tell you what the weather's going to be. But it won't matter because I'm going to enjoy myself. But I'll make you this deal too: if you can predict when the 20 foot waves start crashing over the guardrails at the race tomorrow, you can have the huge team Penske hauler that I'll be spending the night in courtesy of Jacksmar's wallet

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

And I'm not fucking joking about the $1000. Any day.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Lack of education? You can't be serious? I have a degree in engineering and was laughed at by members here for going back to business school. I don't pretend I know everything. In fact, I'm really not good at taking tests. But this white guy muddled through.
                              A degree in engineering? So you can change the oil in your car? You're.Not.Fooling.Me.

I'm not a victim of shit.
                              Yes, you are. Your own ignorance for starters.

People like you try and talk yourself into everything, but aren't smart enough to know when to exclude yourselves. Give you an example: I sleep with two women. That's an affront to your pathetic sense of self-worth. You're actually dumb enough to believe you're good enough for one man. Or even worse, that a man has to put up with your bullshit. That's the games a true victim plays. You may want to look at that a little harder in the future so you can understand the difference between self-worth and merit.
                              Yawwwwwwn even your misogynist stereotypes are boring. You're nothing more than a racist fucktard who lacks all human quality

I have absolutely no problem with someone like you calling me racist or bigoted because of the simple fact that I'm not afraid of words. And I have absolutely no qualms calling a black man or an Indian a first-rate asshole. If you're the opposite of that, you actually are the racist and the prisoner of your own hypocrisy and bigotry.
                              "First rate asshole" My, how chickenshit of you. Why not call him what you really mean? Or will you be making your next post without any teeth? The second part of your toxic diatribe lacks any logic other than being brutal, oppressive, and discriminatory. Try again Mr. Businessman.

I saw a video of three black men assisting an elderly couple into their vehicle. I drove to Bronson to shake their hands and in a small envelope something for the church plate. What would surprise you is that just as I left another car pulled up to shake their hands. Another illiterate racist bigoted white man.
                              I see my dog take a shit everyday. So if you're going to strawman to claim how much of a convenient white man you are when the moment suits you at least try to stay relevant to your original topic, DeVry dropout, sorry, Mr. Engineering Degree.

I'm headed over to Sebring for a race tomorrow. I can tell you what the weather's going to be. But it won't matter because I'm going to enjoy myself. But I'll make you this deal too: if you can predict when the 20 foot waves start crashing over the guardrails at the race tomorrow, you can have the huge team Penske hauler that I'll be spending the night in courtesy of Jacksmar's wallet.
                              More focus on the areas in which you are the victim. So your reply (as usual) is rather incoherent, is not based on anything and contains much that is factually inaccurate.

Comment

Working...