No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I can only listen to 2-3 songs at a time from either..singer can get whiney for one while I just hear zepplin from the other..Really like DH cover of " Last Child"

Comment

The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by conmee View Post
        Brethren and Sistren,

I’m not one for identity politics. I don’t dislike Van Halen because Dave is a Jew, I don’t dislike Brady because he’s Republican (he may whine, and occasionally deflate balls, but Belichik was the mastermind when it came to cheating), I don’t dislike Sesh for being drunk, and so on and so forth. I judge a person by the content of their portfolios and the color of their money, not their skin. And truth be told, I quit the NFL the day they moved my hometown Chargers from glorious San Diego to hellhole LA. Haven’t watched an NFL game since which has been 3 or 4 years now. Given that KC is in the same AFC West as the Chargers, I would prefer a Bucs victory. And to split the difference with all you Brady haters, let’s say Brady has a leg injury that forces retirement and Bucs still pull out a victory with a backup QB. Bucs 24 - Queefs 23.

Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          The worst part of it was living in the Tampa Bay area, where all the local newscasts for 72 hours leading up to the game were talking about nothing other than Tom Brady and The Bucs. Even the fucking local weather forecasts were solely focused on what the weather was gonna be like the night of the game over Raymond James Stadium.

It's like, hey, there's 3 million + people in the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area. Only 30,000 people will be attending the Superbowl, and I'd bet a good chunk of them don't even live here...

Still, it was good the Bucs won...going into the game, I wouldn't have bet a dime on the Bucs in terms of what I thought their chances were. And a bit surprising Mahomes didn't even throw one touchdown.
          Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
            Nothing to do with him being a Republican, I assume a lot of those guys are - all the owners clearly are.

It's just that he sets off my dickhead radar...

A few years ago he had the creepy-as-fuck personal trainer cult going with the white guys on the Pats, which clearly annoyed Belichick. It sounded like that guy was giving out more handjobs than Gisele. And oh yeah, he was a total shit to his first kid that be basically ignored. Since he has spent time with him though, but it only seemed to have happened when he started getting shit for it...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-10-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

"Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                Cleveland gets the NFL Draft this year. It'll be outside by the stadium and the Rock Hall. The weather will likely be a big part of the local news. Late April here is risky for an outside thing, but so many of the attendees likely have been outside for 20+ years of bad Browns football outside so I guess it doesn't matter.
                For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

For some reason, even though I've never been there from what I've heard from others Cleveland sounds a lot like the place I spent a good chunk of my formative years growing up in: it's one of those places that once you hit 18 or so you move away from it and never look back, or you end up living there forever...and pissing and moaning about it forever as well.
                    I only complain in the winter. Rest of the time isn't so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by So this is love View Post
                      I sure would have never bet that Mahomes wouldn't throw one TD in the game. I wonder what the odds were of this happening?
                      IDk but apparently some guy here won $70K on the game or so I am told...

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                        So there's a boat parade in Tampa Bay...Brady has a new boat

"Tom is out in the brand new boat -- it's a multi-million dollar state-of-the-art 40-foot vessel with all the bells and whistles.

It's named "Viva a Vida" -- which seems to be inspired by his wife Gisele's environmental conservation initiative."

LOL because I'm pretty sure a 40 foot boat doesn't run on an environmentally conservative fuel
                        How fucked up is the world when a model can be worth over $300 million?? It's somehow news and amazing when these fucks give $100k of tax deductible cash to a charity in return for praise and PR?

Her main claim to fame is she is the oldest woman Di Caprio has ever went on a date with...
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-10-2021, 11:18 PM.

Comment

You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                            You cretins are just pathetic. Again, the NFL is a god damn joke. So a supermodel pussy slammer won himself another ring. I should care, how? One good thing to take away from this shit (if there is anything at all) is that F A T fucking, sweaty balls tumor creating, homeless poster boy hoodie wearing Bellonadick wasn't there to be any part of it. That sideline snarling lard douche with his fucking chins can go fuck himself and take that whining bag of a snot Cam(girl) Neutron Dead Bomb with him.
                            My, the evident lack of penis or any other erogenous organ, and over abundance of cats, has really made you a bitter hag. Still drive that Lexus, grandma? Oh wait, you'd actually have people that want to touch you to be a grandma....

Comment

Tom Brady shitfaced like fuck at the parade, enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.th...19089755180122

Comment

I thought tourism was quite important to the economy of Florida? 7500 new cases a day?

No fucking way is any sane foreign tourist going to be visiting any time soon judging by that clip...
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-11-2021, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X