‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I don’t think it’s going to hurt him much if any.
    Yeah, nothing to see here:
    The SurveyUSA poll put Warnock, Georgia’s first-term Senator and a Baptist pastor, ahead of Walker, a former University of Georgia running back, 50% to 38% among more than 1,000 likely voters, in the new poll, conducted between Sept. 30 and Oct. 4.

Comment

If you're bored and have an hour to kill, here's the Warnock vs Walker debate....

And yeah.... Herschel is just as pathetic as you think he would be
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Anyone that votes for this fucking guy is completely insane.

Comment

The race is still within the margin of error for whatever the polls are worth.

Walker is a dummy. Says dumb things. Bit of a psycho, too.

Plenty of smart conservative Georgia voters will either overlook or come to terms with Walker's intellect and vote for him just to get the Senate seat.

How said voters are able to put to one side some of the things Walker has done...shit, just the spousal abuse alone, holding a gun to his now ex-wife's head and threatening to blow her brains out...I would have thought for most people just that incident by itself would be disqualifying enough.

I guess not. It's like Trump 2016 all over again.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                I think, unfortunately, we're going to see mini-versions of that type of behavior in candidates
                for years to come. In fact, we'll probably be hard pressed to revert to any type of civility between
                some of those running for office. I understand if you don't agree with a candidate's policy or
                stand on certain issues but to completely ignore the conduct of some of these people really is
                mind-blowing.
                Originally posted by sadaist
                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Do I have to live in Georgia to vote for Walker?

Comment

Sadly you can't vote for Herschel. But at least you have the failed horror movie actress running for governor, who is just as dumb as Herschel is.

Last edited by FORD; 10-19-2022, 03:20 PM.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                      Do I have to live in Georgia to vote for Walker?
                      It wouldn't help.

Clearly Biden will steal the election for Warnock via illegal bamboo China ballots.

Just keep that under your hat or you could get zapped by a Jewish space laser.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                        The race is still within the margin of error for whatever the polls are worth.

Walker is a dummy. Says dumb things. Bit of a psycho, too.

Plenty of smart conservative Georgia voters will either overlook or come to terms with Walker's intellect and vote for him just to get the Senate seat.

How said voters are able to put to one side some of the things Walker has done...shit, just the spousal abuse alone, holding a gun to his now ex-wife's head and threatening to blow her brains out...I would have thought for most people just that incident by itself would be disqualifying enough.

Sounds like a football player to me. Yeah politics is a sport just like football. You have two teams and all people care about is their team wins. They will support key players no matter how much pussy they grab or abortions they are responsible for. As Charlie Sheen says, it’s about winning. Winning! Get it? Insane? Go to any sporting event and tell me it’s sane.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Polls? You can find a poll that says anything you want. Polls are good for one thing. They are good for strippers to make sexy moves on.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Comment

Polls? You can find a poll that says anything you want. Polls are good for one thing. They are good for strippers to make sexy moves on.
                              I'm sure you're good at finding polls...

Comment

Sounds like a football player to me. Yeah politics is a sport just like football. You have two teams and all people care about is their team wins. They will support key players no matter how much pussy they grab or abortions they are responsible for. As Charlie Sheen says, it’s about winning. Winning! Get it? Insane? Go to any sporting event and tell me it’s sane.
                                I'd agree to a point, although for me the difference I suppose would be not particularly caring what football players do or their intellectual ability, whereas the minimum expectation - or at least, hope - is that elected officials (even those I didn't vote for) can rise above a minimum threshold of mental competence.

I'd 100% agree that politics to many voters is a zero-sum game, where all that matters is their side prevail regardless of anything else.

I pay attention to politics and do vote along an ideological line, but I don't quite subscribe to the notions that one party (and their voters) is generally smarter or more patriotic than the other.

The longer I live, the firmer my belief that politics is just a distraction for voters. Keep half the voters diametrically opposed to the other over social and cultural issues, meanwhile both parties are just rubber stamps for the corporate oligarchy.

"Yay! We've won a battle in restricting abortion rights!"

"Great! Now get on the welfare line with the pro-choicers!"
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X