"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
    Poor Mike. Is any Chickenblander telling this guy to shut up?
    With their singer running his mouth like a psychotic ex-girlfriend, there's got to be alot of facepalming going on in the Chickendick camp....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Greenbuds
      "What they put up with each other is a testament to how much they hate Mike and I!"
      There he goes, giving himself WAAAAAY too much credit again.

If they really gave a shit about you, and about hating YOU, they would just

drive up to your house and kick you fucking ass.

They don't care, that's the point.

That's what REALLY hurts, isn't it Sammy?
      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
        If they really gave a shit about you, and about hating YOU, they would just

drive up to your house and kick you fucking ass.
        I would totally enjoy watching that!

Comment

• Greenbuds
          Roadie
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
          Poor Mike. Is any Chickenblander telling this guy to shut up? There's a very good chance nobody has even thought about hin in the VH camp in five years. He' s got a good bland scam goin. He should ride that and shut up.
          Mike will always be Sammy's stooge. I've said it before and will say again - anyone who gives a rat's ass about Mike Anthony is not a fan of DLR or Classic VH. He hates DLR and would replace Dave in a second with Spammy. From Ched's book, the foreward by MA:

-----

Before Sammy showed up, we were all pretty devastated. It looked like
          the band had possibly come to the end after Roth left. When we’d first
          signed with Warner Bros., friends in the business told us that five
          years was a good life span for a rock group. We figured we may have
          had our run. The label wasn’t very enthusiastic, either. They didn’t
          even want us to continue to call the band Van Halen. Eddie and Al
          didn’t know what to do. They tossed around names of singers and we did
          have a couple of unknown guys come in and sing with us because we
          thought that bringing in somebody already known would change the
          dynamic of the band. That didn’t work, and nobody knew what to do
          until Claudio Zampoli, Eddie’s car mechanic, suggested that he call
          Sammy.

All of a sudden we’re taking it to a new level. Not only do we have
          this guy who can really sing, but now we’ve got another guitar player,
          too. It was something new, something different, and Eddie was really
          into it. Sammy was the key. He was the guy who took us to a new,
          higher plateau with Van Halen.

With Sammy, we had real melody. He was just a great all-around
          musician. Eddie could say, “Hey, Sam, I got this idea,” and Sammy
          could pick up a guitar and go, “Yes, but what about this?” That was
          all new with us. We started to become a much more musical band.
          With Sammy in the band, Van Halen went through the roof. The band
          scored a string of number one multiplatinum albums. We ruled the arena
          rock world and played before capacity crowds night after night for
          more than ten years. We were the world champion hard-rock band and
          Sammy took us there.

He is the most upbeat, positive guy in the world. He loves life. He
          only happens to be a singer and play music, too. And another
          thing—he’s no bullshitter. If Sammy says it happened, it did. There’s
          nobody else anywhere like him. I don’t know how to put it. Sam is one
          crazy motherfucker. But I mean that in only the best possible way.

- Michael Anthony

----

Comment

• Catfish
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Mike will always be Sammy's stooge. I've said it before and will say again - anyone who gives a rat's ass about Mike Anthony is not a fan of DLR or Classic VH. He hates DLR and would replace Dave in a second with Spammy. From Ched's book, the foreward by MA:

-----

Sammy.

Sammy took us there.

- Michael Anthony

----
            This DISGUSTS ME. I now hate that fat fuck MA. What a Hagar ball washing homo!

And he's wrong: Hagar does NOT love his life. He HATES his life.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

"The world champion hard rock band"....snicker.

Ched rock band maybe.

Michael Anthony
              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Yeah Sammy's guitar playing was really needed for VH....Where's the plateau now Mikey? Spam can't fill a KFC...

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

It’s so funny to read that. It’s not just that Spam thought he could improve on Eddie’s guitar playing by playing his own crap, it’s that when Ed played something for Spam, Spam would correct him, “what about this?” Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

"One Crazy Motherfucker" Yep Sam gives me the feeling he's capable of goin crazy at any minute...lol......perhaps that is why the aliens brought him back...too crazy for "Outta Space"...I have been ripping that clown like crazy of is facebook page...good fun

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                      .I have been ripping that clown like crazy of is facebook page...good fun
                      LOL! I was going to air-raid Eddie Trunks facebook page this morning until I saw his profile pic was of him and Sam thumbing through Playgirl magazines.

When I saw that, I figured cutting him down would be kinda redundant....

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Uhhhhh......after reading Mike's foreplay, uh, foreword, forget the " Poor Mike" comment. Sick how Dave Roth is such s big part of their recent and current lives.

Comment

• sambo
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

-----

Sammy.

Sammy took us there.

- Michael Anthony

----
                          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Yount
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2012

and nobody knew what to do until Claudio Zampoli, Eddie’s car mechanic, suggested that he call Sammy.
                            Knowing Roth was leaving or about to leave Van Halen would have had many vocalists smelling big fat money.
                            Mike Anthony is jealous of talented people. When Hagar joined, Mikey Mouse finally had someone else in the band with no talent he could relate to.

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

He had some talent. Sad to see a band torn apart by jealousy and insecurity, and Hagar was no fix. He brought these two qualities in spades.

SAMMY: I have no idea what these guys went through with Dave as a singer in the band – but with me, I tell you, being a former guitarist, I can see a guitar riff that Edward has in a song or something, and maybe appreciate it a bit more than a guy who doesn't play guitar. So like maybe someone else would overlook a really great lick just because they weren't a guitarist and couldn't say, "Hey, that's a really great lick."

AS IF
                              Last edited by Yount; 03-01-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Excuse me Sam but Dave does play guitar. He's just smart enough to know when you have Eddie Fuckin Van Halen in your band you don't need to try and compete with him.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...