X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    Much of the northeast is facing much more cold, much more rain, much more flooding, requiring much more heat, much more highway and transportation use, much less time to farm, creating much of the dismal summer muchly anticipated by the much maligned northeast leftists.

Much of Minnesota today is under much of a winter storm watch. Much of the West Coast will see much more flooding, much of Florida is under a tornado watch. This will hinder the Indycar qualifying in Saint Petersburg today.

Much of you NE leftists are going to be using much more of the subsidies leaving much less for other muchly costly summer catastrophes. Your carbon footprint grows by the hour. The only cure for global warming is to suck Al Gore’s cock much of the time, to mitigate much of the bad weather.

To say the least if not much less.

Followed by: I know, right?
    What do you give a fuck for? The temps are now seasonal here, despite a good portion of the Lakes still being frozen over. If we have a hot summer, does that mean that Global Climate Change is real?..

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ia Ora Te Natura
      E Mea Arofa Teie Ao Nei
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        If we have a hot summer, does that mean that Global Climate Change is real?..
        Could be. In 2012 Colorado had a severe drought but...in 2013 we had severe flooding. I've lived in this state all my life and have never seen clouds as menacing and dark as I did in late summer 2013. What was really fucked up is the way they moved. These clouds did not follow normal weather patterns (even in the monsoon season) of coming up from the south/southwest; they drifted due north and quickly shifted east dumping massive amounts of rain. Fucking weird I'll you.

So watch your ass, Wiki Boy.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Might as well....BUMP. Expecting our first snowfall next week, ffs!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            THAT sucks...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
              THAT sucks...
              No shit. What a lousy summer!!!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I've never seen people more paranoid. Some think global climate change is going to wreck havoc. Some think large radio transmitters in a system called HARP are being used to heat up the atmosphere and change the weather. The one common thread is people think human beings are responsible (either directly or indirectly) and we actually can fix things. Hell most countries can't even make their government function decent. We can't run countries but we think we can fix the world.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Embrace it. Time to move to Banff or Whistler.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Embrace it. Time to move to Banff or Whistler.
                    I love Banff, but I'd never live there again. It was a much nicer town when I was growing up there.

I want to live in a small hamlet in the mountains, away from all the tourists...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I love Banff, but I'd never live there again. It was a much nicer town when I was growing up there.

I want to live in a small hamlet in the mountains, away from all the tourists...
                      The same thing happened to my home town. Sun Valley was off to the side and brought in the big spenders but Ketchum still had a middle class element. You could be a ski bum and still afford to live there. Not anymore. Since I live in a tourist town I hear you on the tourists but they bring the money in. If you have to make a living in such places the tourists are the gravy. You move to the hamlet away from them once you have made a nest egg off of them.

My cousin sent me some very scenic pictures of him and his family on the Bow river. That part of Alberta has it's scenery for sure.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Aaaahhhh...the Bow. Gave my first blow job on her banks...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Made me laugh , only at the army do we share this stuff
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Latest from NOAA, you cretins:

Cold? My F A T ass.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

We're not talking about the world, you cretin...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Wow! Maybe the river should be renamed the Blow.

Comment

Working...