Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

In Greensboro! So, check this out...I pull into the hotel and get out of my car...I can hear and see a band playing at an outside bar down the hill...I hear this very familiar song starting...yep, its a Van Halen song: Everybody Wants Some and this band sounds really good! Were walkin down that hill to check this out up close!! See you guys tomorrow afternoon! Van Halen time!!!

Comment

• Zempi
      Roadie
      • Mar 2012

Sorry to interject.. What part of PA are you going in from or how are you getting down?

Originally posted by TJMKID
      You're driving all the way to Greensboro from upstate New York ??

You are giving VAiN serious competition for the "Tour Fan of the Year" award.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
        In Greensboro! So, check this out...I pull into the hotel and get out of my car...I can hear and see a band playing at an outside bar down the hill...I hear this very familiar song starting...yep, its a Van Halen song: Everybody Wants Some and this band sounds really good! Were walkin down that hill to check this out up close!! See you guys tomorrow afternoon! Van Halen time!!!
        Nice...Im leaving around 11 or 12 Sat.. 90 min drive...still no room to be found so ill do some checking when I get there..must be something else besides VH going on this weekend..Wont be drinking more than a beer or 2 pre-show if no fuckin room..

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

This time tomorrow I will have officially had my ass kicked

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

See all you fuckers tomorrow \,,/
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
              Commando
              • Apr 2006

Yeah, like Sparkie said!!!!!
              Last edited by Tiki-Tom; 04-21-2012, 01:22 AM.
              [

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Holy shit - we're on page 9 and it's not even 8am!! Looking forward to this one, and I'm gonna be sitting on my couch at the computer! Have an amazing time everyone who's there!! Carmine - I think this drive alone should earn you some award!!
                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                  Nice...Im leaving around 11 or 12 Sat.. 90 min drive...still no room to be found so ill do some checking when I get there..must be something else besides VH going on this weekend..Wont be drinking more than a beer or 2 pre-show if no fuckin room..
                  Try the Extended Stay America, about 2 miles from the arena.... Newly renovated rooms, only about $65 or so...

I'm leaving the house here in a couple hours, pick up Pojo's ugly ass in Raleigh, and heading over.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I'm leaving the house here in a couple hours, pick up Pojo's ugly ass in Raleigh, and heading over.....
                    Is that guy on Army vacation? Haven't seen him and a handful of others post in some time.

Enjoy the show everyone!

Comment

• Zing!
                      Veteran
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Momshell
                      Holy shit - we're on page 9 and it's not even 8am!! Looking forward to this one, and I'm gonna be sitting on my couch at the computer! Have an amazing time everyone who's there!! Carmine - I think this drive alone should earn you some award!!
                      There ought to be Roth Army dog tags awarded to you crazy bastards that go above and beyond for some of these shows.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Is that guy on Army vacation? Haven't seen him and a handful of others post in some time.

Enjoy the show everyone!
                        He's been busy...
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Well this sucks like nothing has sucked before. I have been sick for several days and cannot make it to this show. Disappointed is not a strong enough word. Thank you Lou for staying in touch with me an offering a ride to the show. Though I cannot go, I owe you one Lou.
                          You lucky bastards have a great time tonight.
                          I am already there with you all in spirit. Have a great time!!!
                          See a bunch of you in Cleveland.

Van Halen, bitches!
                          Vannnnnn Halen!

OWWWWWW!
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I assume its Fat Dogs again?? Ill be there around 4-5..damn im getting stoked..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Hopefully a bunch show up..sorry about those that cant make it ..think of ya when they " hit the ground running"..

Comment

• Zempi
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2012

Agreed!...Had interesting week myself...It was close and became so unreachable! Lou was def trying to help us out too. Have a great time!!!!!!

Originally posted by VanHalener
                                Well this sucks like nothing has sucked before. I have been sick for several days and cannot make it to this show. Disappointed is not a strong enough word. Thank you Lou for staying in touch with me an offering a ride to the show. Though I cannot go, I owe you one Lou.
                                You lucky bastards have a great time tonight.
                                I am already there with you all in spirit. Have a great time!!!
                                See a bunch of you in Cleveland.

Van Halen, bitches!
                                Vannnnnn Halen!

OWWWWWW!

Comment

Working...