X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    It's a historical fact that the BCE funded Hitler, so at least there's a basis for comparison. Also the way that Chimp assumed office, used the 9/11 attacks to spread fear and take power, and invaded countries because of some fabricated non-existent "threat" was right out of Adolf's playbook.
    Grandaddy Bush worked for the Harrimans. The heirs of the Union Pacific fortune. They had a big ranch where I grew up fly fishing and if you went on their property and got caught, they were quite nasty. My dad told stories of Harriman ranch hands actually roping fishermen and dragging them behind horses. Not very well liked people by the locals and considered assholes.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      It's a historical fact that the BCE funded Hitler, so at least there's a basis for comparison. Also the way that Chimp assumed office, used the 9/11 attacks to spread fear and take power, and invaded countries because of some fabricated non-existent "threat" was right out of Adolf's playbook.

If you look hard enough you can compare anyone to Hitler.

Hitler wrote a book.
      Obama wrote a book.

Therefore, Obama is like Hitler.

OH NOES!!!!!!!
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        If a libtard performer said something about a Republican and got shitcanned, all the libtards on this board would be screaming about First Amendment rights, the State Run Media, and how much their pussies hurt. Maybe he shouldn't have said what he did, but, as usual, the Dumbocrats make more out of this than what is there.

How about Roseann Barr and her recent comments? Care to comment about them or start a thread about them, FORD?
        "Libtard professor" isn't representing a huge money-making sport while being too drunk at 9:00 in the morning to keep his pie-hole shut...

And BTW, "libtards" employed by major money generating whore corporations have been fired for making outrageous statements--remember the voice of the Geico gecko?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And while I love Hank Williams Sr. and have his stuff on my i-Pud, I do wonder if he fucked his sister to come up with this self-negating fuckwit of genetically crumpled spawn...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Like I said, the talent obviously skipped a generation there. Hank Sr. is a legend and wrote some of the greatest country music in history. And Hank III is damn good too, though he seems more like Hank's son than Boshitforbrains does.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              And while I love Hank Williams Sr. and have his stuff on my i-Pud, I do wonder if he fucked his sister to come up with this self-negating fuckwit of genetically crumpled spawn...
              My Father in law thinks Hank Williams Sr. is one of the greatest country artists of all time. He's an old fart from Texas so I just assumed Hank Sr was something he might like but I probably wouldn't. I might have to give it a listen now because I'm totally unfamiliar with his music. Not much of a country western fan actually. But then you go to a rodeo nowadays and they play classic rock music.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hank Sr. not only influenced the country artists of the 50's & 60's, but also was a huge influence on some of the early rock n roll as well. Elvis Presley's entire sound was a fusion of Hank's style of country singing with Black R&B
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hank III: "My Dad SHOULD NOT Talk Politics!"

Hank Williams Jr.'s Son
                    My Dad SHOULD NOT
                    Talk Politics

Hank Williams Jr.'s son -- Hank Williams III -- doesn't think his father should have opened his mouth about Obama yesterday ... telling TMZ most musicians are "not worthy" of a political discussion.

TMZ spoke with HW3 -- and punk rock-meets-country singer -- who tells us, "The only person out there worthy of mixing political views and music is Jello Biafra."

FYI -- Jello Biafra is the original lead singer of the legendary punk rock band Dead Kennedys ... who is now a big shot political figure in the Green Party.

As TMZ previously reported, Hank's dad's famous "Are You Ready for Some Football" jam was yanked from Monday Night Football last night ... after HW2 went on Fox News and proclaimed that President Obama and Joe Biden are "the enemy."

When we asked HW3 about his political views, he told us, "I'm a musician ... not a politician."
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

have been fired for making outrageous statements--remember the voice of the Geico gecko?

Do you mean the Aflac duck? I don't recall anything about the Geico gecko. Could very well be, just I missed that one.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Do you mean the Aflac duck? I don't recall anything about the Geico gecko. Could very well be, just I missed that one.
                        Actually it wasn't the Gecko. It was the guy who did the voiceovers for Geico ads. He called the KKKoch Brothers puppet group "FreedomWorks" and left a nasty message on their voice mail regarding teabaggers. Unfortunately, he left a call back number with the voice mail, and the KKKoch flunkies were already harrassing Geico for pulling their advertising from the Glenn BecKKK show, so the phone assaults escalated, and Geico fired him.

This is all from memory, but I'm sure I posted a thread on the subject somwhere on this board.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2006

The title of this thread is misleading, I searched the whole thing and couldn't find any reference to Spammy Hagar...

We still have freedom of speech in America, but it may have consequences.

Found this on Rosanne Barr.
                          The controversial self-proclaimed presidential candidate appeared on the Russia Today television programme Keiser Report to reveal her solution for dealing with the economic crisis.
                          Last edited by GreenBayLA; 10-05-2011, 05:11 AM.
                          "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, it is true that Hagar is ALSO a drunken washed up hasbeen right winger, but to my knowledge, he never compared Obama to Hitler.

He might have compared Dave or Eddie to Hitler, but that wouldn't be a Front Line topic
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As to what Roseanne said (assuming it's true, which is never guaranteed with the Daily Mail) I'd be all for it, under the right circumstances.

And I know that Brian, being a Rush fan, knows all about "Bastille Day"

Shit, if we're going to start executing terrorists without trials, fuck these video game drone strikes.... take em out old school - as in 18th century France old school

And yes, when I say terrorists I mean the ones who have actually hurt THIS country
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...