Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Chicken On The Bone - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken On The Bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    Yeah, I was washed up and I changed my life...

I don't do drugs and My wife and I have occasional social drinks...

I don't drink my life any anymore, like Sesh...
    You know nothing about me.

Anyhoo I'm just glad to see that the one week ban helped you to finally leave the trailer.

Comment

You can't go to the French Quarter and not have a hand grenade...
      Uh, worst things ever. Best things ever...

Comment

Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
        Sign me up, sounds like a good drink.
        No. Not really...

Comment

Originally posted by Satan View Post
          That doesn't sound like a social drink to me, Mr. Presley. That sounds like a day-glo green version of the Long Island Ice Tea, a drink designed to not taste like alcohol, and get you shit-faced before you realize how much alcohol you consumed.

Or in other words..... something a Devil's gotta try one of these days.

Calling a hand-grenade a 'social drink' is like calling an actual M-67 hand-grenade a 'firework'...

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            Long island ice tea is lovely if you're in the mood for a refreshing drink to put you on your backside.
            In the UK though you need to watch the staff pour the measures. Although it's usually 4 or 5 white spirits a lot of places only give half measures of each.

Doug Stanhope makes some good points about booze here...

Comment

Yeah, I was washed up and I changed my life...

I don't do drugs and My wife and I have occasional social drinks...

I don't drink my life any anymore, like Sesh...
              Got it.

Great example for all the other quitters.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

A real LIIT should have 7.5 ounces of booze in the glass. That's why you only get a splash of sour and a splash of coke. That's it. And when I say a splash I mean a splash. I would say they're the Roofies of the 20somethings but that would be wrong. And bad. And true.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Reading about drinking at work makes for an interesting bed time night cap later
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Reading about drinking at work makes for an interesting bed time night cap later
                    I'm having a beer right now. Mmm...beer...

Comment

Twat

Comment

Twat
                        Drinkin beer and makin money. The only thing that would be better is if I was on a yacht!

Comment

Lol .... Now you're a tycoon you probably drink low alcohol stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                            A real LIIT should have 7.5 ounces of booze in the glass. That's why you only get a splash of sour and a splash of coke. That's it. And when I say a splash I mean a splash. I would say they're the Roofies of the 20somethings but that would be wrong. And bad. And true.
                            Hah I agree but in the UK you would typically get 2 ounces. A couple of new barmaids at a bar I drink in started giving 4 ounces by mistake for $5 and I had a good few months last year.

For non US readers an ounce is about 30 milliliters so when Donnie says 7.5 that's like 9 UK shots... or 1/3rd of a bottle if I'm doing my sums correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              Hah I agree but in the UK you would typically get 2 ounces. A couple of new barmaids at a bar I drink in started giving 4 ounces by mistake for $5 and I had a good few months last year.

For non US readers an ounce is about 30 milliliters so when Donnie says 7.5 that's like 9 UK shots... or 1/3rd of a bottle if I'm doing my sums correctly.
                              Yep, you're dead on it Sesh. 1.5 ounces per liquor, and there's 5 liquors in a Long Island. So you wind up with a glass that's pretty much full of booze and just a little sour mix and a little coke. Most people think it tastes like shit but makes yer pecker poke out and makes the lasses...well, you get the point. I actually like them.

And always - drink responsibly. Which translates to: Drink all you can, don't drive, and then screw your brains slap out. That's kinda the whole reason the LIIT was invented.

Comment

Sober or not....

This band sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X