Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

You old timers will remember that we all talked about how this was more Van Halen than that pile of shit they released with that flamer Gary

DLR7884
    I rank DLR Band right behind EEAS in Dave's solo catalog now.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
      You old timers will remember that we all talked about how this was more Van Halen than that pile of shit they released with that flamer Gary

DLR7884
      I rank DLR Band right behind EEAS in Dave's solo catalog now.
      You mean Gary and his Dance Of The Flaming Assholes? That guy was a homo when he opened for Dave back in the day. Who the fuck shows up for a summer show in Charlotte, North Carolina, wearing velvet overalls? A fag, that's who!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Remember on "Live at the 10 Spot" when he turned his back on the audience, bent over and did an open palm rub on his ass?

DLR7884
        That was 100000000x times gayer than that abortion of an album they did!
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
          Remember on "Live at the 10 Spot" when he turned his back on the audience, bent over and did an open palm rub on his ass?

DLR7884
          That was 100000000x times gayer than that abortion of an album they did!
          Yeah, that whole move is what I call The Dance Of The Flaming Assholes. I don't know if Gary is gay - I could care less. But that shit was gayer than Freddie Mercury in a New York City bath house!!

I still don't get the whole reason Ed - aside from management pressures - really convinced himself that Gary was a good fit. I can appreciate the fact that Gary knew the fans wanted Dave and he did what he thought was his best and got Ed playing the old stuff. But the guy couldn't sing Dave's songs if his life was on the line.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...