"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    Does a month even justify calling it a tour?? Isnt that more of a road trip.
    That's more than enough time for all the places they play....

...they were about to add another date because they thought they sold out the Mobil station men's room on Hwy. 41, but they cancelled it because it turned out it was just some dude that wanted to get in there to take a leak.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Hers stop #2 on the "tour"...capacity 5100...somebody make sure the fire exit is guarded..Cant have too many people sneak in or they get a fine.

Comment

• njbill
        Full On Cocktard
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BenJammin
        What does Dave say at 8:45 into that vid ?

I've seen some of the criticism of Dave using too high of a register on some songs, but after hearing the audio on this one, is Wolf part of the problem? I don't have the greatest ear, so who is out of tune there, and is Dave going higher than he should trying to cover for Wolf ?
        I think Dave is just fucking around, he says "sounds like a siren"

Comment

• Jetstream
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2011

their next promo poster should be called "Ain't Talkin' Bout music...Chickenfoot" or "Out Of fans, again, once again...Chickenfoot" and even better yet "Might as well JUMP off a high building...Chickenfoot"
          I got lost in the...

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Jetstream
            their next promo poster should be called "Ain't Talkin' Bout music...Chickenfoot" or "Out Of fans, again, once again...Chickenfoot" and even better yet "Might as well JUMP off a high building...Chickenfoot"
            A few ideas:

Chickenfoot....Runnin' With the Dumbass

Hear About Our Lameness

Could This Be Magic? No, it's Chickenfoot

Ain't Talkin' About Lyrics

Chickenfoot, watch us Light Up The Scat

Chickenfoot......D.ouchebag O.r A.sshole? Why Can't This Be Both?
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
              A few ideas:

Chickenfoot....Runnin' With the Dumbass

Hear About Our Lameness

Could This Be Magic? No, it's Chickenfoot

Ain't Talkin' About Lyrics

Chickenfoot, watch us Light Up The Scat

Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Chickenfucked
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by daveswisdom1984

Wait a sec

When Sammy says Mike wasn't utilized to his potential in VH....does that mean Sammy thinks the bass sucks on those old albums?

Kinda shitty thing to say about Mike. Hey man, you sucked on those 6 records but I know a great excuse to cover for you. We'll blame Eddie.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• golitely
                    Roadie
                    • Nov 2011

It’s probably true that Mike’s full capabilities weren’t exploited in VH, but with EVH as guitarist, wasn’t his role to just be in the background? How many hotdog musicians in a band do you need w/o it detracting from the overall picture?
                    Plus, I was just thinking yesterday, listening again (and again) to the early stuff, their use of harmonies and vocal arrangements was really spectacular—but over the years I’ve gotten so used to hearing DLR without that type of classic backing vocals, that I don’t really miss it on this album. I don’t know if it is any different a response for those who never really followed DLR beyond his first 2 or 3 solo albums and were more on the Van Hagar side of the fence.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I wonder if hagar will EVER give an interview again without mentioning =VH=?

now watch the new exclusive chickenpoof-tour-shirts!!!

Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        I wonder if hagar will EVER give an interview again without mentioning =VH=?

What the fuck else interesting does he have to talk about? The only reason interviewers even seek him out & put up with the Chickenface & tequila stuff is so they can get in a couple VH questions.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• njbill
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Speaking of original...

Makes perfect sense, that band is the Oldsmobile of rock bands.

Comment

• njbill
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Mar 2006

I almost choked on my sandmich

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

I can't believe the VH references in the Chicken Cunt tour posters. WTF!! What a little bitch!!! And the band too at this point for going along with it. ... Remember he said 0U812 was meant to bash Eat Em And Smile? He is doing the same shit again! .. I swear if I see that fucking guy walking down the street I would bitch slap him so hard he would think the aliens are shining that light back on him.
                              Last edited by SNIPER; 02-25-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Since VH is in New York this weekend..10 years ago...Always enjoyed the "ownage" here...Sammy has NO charisma.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0m0c0yik40?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0m0c0yik40?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

Working...