Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Ha! Well oddly enough probably the only president currently alive who I will show some respect for is Jimmy Carter when he passes away. The rest of them I have no respect for. I just hope we are finally done with the Bush's and Clintons. No more of that family political dynasty bullshit.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bush senior was also involved in some very very fucking suspect CIA stuff in South America when he was running the CIA in the mid 70s.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yep. the reason for the "caravan" that Cheeto keeps whining about all goes back to what the BCE did to Central & South America.

Just ask Alex Jones.... er I mean Bill Hicks......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Bush senior was also involved in some very very fucking suspect CIA stuff in South America when he was running the CIA in the mid 70s.
          Operation Condor (one of his best next to the Phoenix program)

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh, and it was June Cobb who pulled the trigger on JFK under the direction of grand pappy Bush.

No shit.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Seriously.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Operation Condor (one of his best next to the Phoenix program)

Bush had almost nothing to do with Phoenix. IDK I haven't looked into it for a while but I think Bush was little more than a place-keeper CIA DCI...

And while the CIA probably approved to an extent, you can't just blame them without blaming the fascists in Argentina, Chile, etc. Plenty of those assholes were raring to go, USA and CIA or not....

And while in the unenviable position of defending the CIA here, you can't act like they were acting in a vacuum against innocent, sweet college students or something. The Soviets and the KGB/GRU and the Cuban DGI were ass-deep in all this too...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-03-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Oh, and it was June Cobb who pulled the trigger on JFK under the direction of grand pappy Bush.

No shit.
                    Not likely, since she was in Mexico City at the time. She was very likely a big player in setting up Oswald as patsy though, considering she was not only one of the people he allegedly visted with in Mexico, but she was also involved in the BCE/CIA propaganda op known as "Fair Play for Cuba", which LHO is also known to have participated in. This is also where LHO was apparently pictured with Rafael Cruz Sr, which led Cheeto to claim that "Lying Ted's father helped kill JFK". Even though there's virtually no chance that old man Cruz had any involvement at all in the 1963 operation in Dallas.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh for fucking fuck!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Bush had almost nothing to do with Phoenix. IDK I haven't looked into it for a while but I think Bush was little more than a place-keeper CIA DCI...

And while the CIA probably approved to an extent, you can't just blame them without blaming the fascists in Argentina, Chile, etc. Plenty of those assholes were raring to go, USA and CIA or not....

And while in the unenviable position of defending the CIA here, you can't act like they were acting in a vacuum against innocent, sweet college students or something. The Soviets and the KGB/GRU and the Cuban DGI were ass-deep in all this too...
                        Oh come on... the US government was balls deep in some terrible shit in South America in the 1970s and whataboutery doesn't wash.

Far more people were ultimately murdered in the original 9-11 in Chile than the Saudis managed in NYC in 2001...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As for the June Cobb thing, who cares at this point sounds like yet another book? If that theory is correct then 1800 others are wrong. Oswald was not a patsy. If you were the kid of the cop Tippit that Oswald murdered I think you would be kind of pissed off at that kind of talk and how the 'patsy' people always skip over that. Also go look up his assassination attempt on Edwin Walker.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Oh come on... the US government was balls deep in some terrible shit in South America in the 1970s and whataboutery doesn't wash.
                            Sure. Yeah probably. But a few specfics where the CIA made anything worse than it actually was would be helpful...

Far more people were ultimately murdered in the original 9-11 in Chile than the Saudis managed in NYC in 2001...
                            But the US didn't murder them. The US govt certainly wanted Allende out, but the CIA was not directly behind the coup although they did ultimately train many of the coup plotters. I think that's a bit of a bizarre analogy though...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Try reading a god damn book instead of Wiki all the god damn time god damn it.

Bush Sr. was extremely active in Phoenix.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Not likely, since she was in Mexico City at the time.
                                Was she? Or is that what they tell you? Nonetheless, Cobb was an interesting story and out of all the classified documents that were released on JFK hers remain under lock and key. What is that? She was/is the assassin of JFK and Bush Sr was her handler. That's MY fucking theory.

Comment

Working...