X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    I had sex with my ex wife so you guys didn't have to.

You're welcome.

Now you effing tell me......

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Dude, Regardless of your well documented opinion of other members of the other site Donniep is a good bloke and he hasnt been kicking off.
      And the people you named as good am sure Donniep would agree , I think people are responsible for their own stupid shit they do and say.

Just saying

Did I imply otherwise?

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Now you effing tell me......

Fuck.. i was just gonna post that
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Did I imply otherwise?

Probably not
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Fuck.. i was just gonna post that
            You too, eh?

She wasn't bad.....it's just I didn't like her talking the whole time about how lame of a lay Sady was...

Did she do her little trick for you? That was kinda cool.

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              And as far as my "friends" go - I've told them ALL that I'm not down with the personal shit. They will ALL tell you that! I don't care if they post a picture of me sucking Sammy's cock!! IF I didn't post it then I'm not responsible.

And no, there are no actual pictures of me sucking Sammy's cock. BUT, if it will make everybody feel better then I fully approve and give my permission for anybody to post such a picture.
              You clearly don't get it.

Seven years ago at DDLR, flappo climbed in the sheets and snuggled up with Hyman Roth without knowing why, and attacked me, for much the very same reason....(this ain't Hammy's first rodeo, homeboy!)

What Lounge said was right and direct, you're "guilty by association"
              The whole thing of beaming with pride for being the leader of these degenerates, and shedding any responsibility for the shit they pull, is getting very fucking old.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                You clearly don't get it.

Seven years ago at DDLR, flappo climbed in the sheets and snuggled up with Hyman Roth without knowing why, and attacked me, for much the very same reason....(this ain't Hammy's first rodeo, homeboy!)

What Lounge said was right and direct, you're "guilty by association"
                The whole thing of beaming with pride for being the leader of these degenerates, and shedding any responsibility for the shit they pull, is getting very fucking old.
                I never beamed with pride. I made a joke - obviously not a funny one. I'll have to work on it.

But if you think I am responsible for anything that anybody else posts then you are..I can't even find the words.

Dude - you honestly think that I'm responsible for every single person on this site? Seriously?
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                  it was probably a sneaky faggot like you

a fucking loser who doesn't have the balls or brains to take anyone on , so relies on gay crap like that

cunt
                  Damn flappo,PB is Not A Loser,He's A Real Cool Guy In Person.

Maybe You Need To Get Out More In The Real World.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

And I had nothing to do with Flappo and Hyman and anything that they did to YOU.

So, if I'm guilty by association, then I guess I have to take a few more lumps by being WARF's friend. Ok. I'll take them. But I never have done one damn thing to YOU and if you can find one thread that I did then I'll shut the fuck up. Show them to me. Come on, please, show me how I've fucked with you or Lounge. Or J. Or Dale.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Just one thread. Just one time so I can take my caning like a man.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

This conversation will go everywhere and nowhere at the same time...

Tell ya' what....if you carefully observe how Sesh and Von run a website, even for a little while, then I'll buy you a few notebooks so you can write it all down.

Presently, THAT would be the gift that keeps on giving,

Footing the bill for some mal-adjusted fuckwads with ill-intent does not create a website worth being a part of...

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

He said MASTER, which is what he and the rest of Team Butt Hurt call me....

And there is no "leader", we are just a group of posters who agree. And if you're too thick, myopic, and stubborn to get that, then there's really no point in even talking to you.

This whole "clique" mentality is so fucking funny to me..... but then I guess some people never really leave High School.

Every time I start to think you're brighter than Ima or c-dog, you post something like this.
                          Jesus fucking Christ....get a fucking sense of humour, ffs. I guess I should have put JK in there to indicate I was fucking messing with ya. The obviously wasn't enough.

You take this shit way too seriously...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

The poster that sent me the PM was called Master. It's stated very specifically in my first post, unless it's purposefully read wrong just to fit an agenda.

It even has a screenshot. But I suppose twisting facts has become first nature to some around here.

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            I made a joke - obviously not a funny one. I'll have to work on it.
                            I keep telling you that, but you never listen to me.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                              Damn flappo,PB is Not A Loser,He's A Real Cool Guy In Person.

Maybe You Need To Get Out More In The Real World.
                              I know a lot of losers who are cool guys. I also know a lot of losers who are douchebags. And successful cool people & successful douchebags.

Are you saying that no loser is cool? How very racist of you, D-Man. Pull your pants up so I can get close enough to you to kick your ass.

Cheers!

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                I know a lot of losers who are cool guys. I also know a lot of losers who are douchebags. And successful cool people & successful douchebags.

Are you saying that no loser is cool? How very racist of you, D-Man. Pull your pants up so I can get close enough to you to kick your ass.

Cheers!
                                So what you're saying is...you seem to know a fuck of a lot of losers!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...