Cheeto & Malaria Both Have Tested POSITIVE for COVID 19!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Out of pure curiosity Ford... who are the voices of reason that truly resonate in your head..?
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Out of pure curiosity Ford... who are the voices of reason that truly resonate in your head..?
        Uh, that decrepit old fool Bernie Sanders, Zah.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Superman story does appear to be true.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Yeah, like you're one to be calling others old.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              The "decrepit old fool" who has been proven to be on the correct side of every major issue for the past 40 years??

Yeah, he's one of the few reasonable voices out there. Sadly there are very few of them since December 12, 2000.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                Yeah, like you're one to be calling others old.
                You're getting up there yourself. What are you, 41 now? It's probably time you did something with your life. You're officially on the downside. The problem with your "I'll get to it tomorrow" attitude is, you are running out of tomorrows, fast. Time to quit being a career Libtard student, that has learned nothing, and find a career.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Are you going through manopuase, Von?

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    And Hillary won the popular vote by over two million, she lost the election mainly because of Comey's October surprise. That ain't happening this time, Trump is the one under perma-investigation but whatever, put up your wager...
                    Indeed. And an October surprise simply could not have the same effect in 2020 that it did in 2016. SO MANY AMERICANS have already voted. My wife voted last week. I'm gonna get in there and vote this week.

My uber-Republican in-laws (my wife is a total Democrat...makes for interesting family gatherings) calmly told us on the phone a couple of months ago that they just can't keep following the insanity anymore. They said if they have to vote Democrat (which they aren't happy to do but feel they have no choice anymore), they don't feel that bad voting for Biden. My mother-in-law basically said, "I just can't vote for Trump. It's so obvious he's a rich crook who couldn't care less how many of his own citizens die!"

I know a lot of the right still feel like they're going to pull out another election surprise...but these numbers are unprecedented. I thought for four years that he was going to pull out some other insanity and get the re-election... But thankfully, it seems like he's really dead-in-the-water.

THESE NUMBERS ARE INSANE!! HE'S GOING TO LOSE ARIZONA!!! EVEN TEXAS ISN'T THE "RELIABLE" RED JUGGERNAUT IT USED TO BE!!!

I don't love Biden...but I'd vote for John Wayne Gacy over the psychotic orange roughy.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ppg960
                      Sniper
                      • Dec 2005

Trump has lied to the American public non-stop. His twitter account is a shit show. Lies / deceit / and made up information.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ppg960
                        Trump has lied to the American public non-stop. His twitter account is a shit show. Lies / deceit / and made up information.
                        And he absolutely cares about nobody but himself. That kind of defies what a public servant is supposed to be.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          And he absolutely cares about nobody but himself. That kind of defies what a public servant is supposed to be.
                          Given Trump's background... it's impossible to claim he's operating as a public servant in a general sense out of some sort of selfless motivation to serve the nation.

In many ways, I view it as he decided to take on the most challenging leadership role on Earth.

Although most any person at that level of government is serving someone or some thing... rarely serving the interest of the public in general. Many who claim to be public servant are utterly full of shit once you wash the swamp scum off of em...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Amazing. Amazing after all this time ZahGoo is an apologist for ol' F A T T Y.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
                              Indeed. And an October surprise simply could not have the same effect in 2020 that it did in 2016. SO MANY AMERICANS have already voted. My wife voted last week. I'm gonna get in there and vote this week.

My uber-Republican in-laws (my wife is a total Democrat...makes for interesting family gatherings) calmly told us on the phone a couple of months ago that they just can't keep following the insanity anymore. They said if they have to vote Democrat (which they aren't happy to do but feel they have no choice anymore), they don't feel that bad voting for Biden. My mother-in-law basically said, "I just can't vote for Trump. It's so obvious he's a rich crook who couldn't care less how many of his own citizens die!"
                              Yeah he's losing older voters because they think another term could actually be life threatening to them because of COVID.

How can he stand on a single issue of building a wall and Mexico paying for it, not deliver it at all and then no one mentions it at this election? It just encourages politicians to say any old shit to get elected.

Also MAGA doesn't work as a slogan after you have been in charge for 4 years...this whole 'things are terrible vote for me and I'll fix it' when you are the incumbent?
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-14-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Yeah he's losing older voters because they think another term could actually be life threatening to them because of COVID.

How can he stand on a single issue of building a wall and Mexico paying for it, not deliver it at all and then no one mentions it at this election? It just encourages politicians to say any old shit to get elected.

Also MAGA doesn't work as a slogan after you have been in charge for 4 years...this whole 'things are terrible vote for me and I'll fix it' when you are the incumbent?
                                I was thinking about that the other night! There were literally hundreds of people with MAGA signs in the clip of the rally on T.V., and I was thinking, "You want to make it great again? I guess that means it actually isn't great even with your 'fearless' leader at the helm?"
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...