X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Am I the only one watching hockey here?????out west VAN-LA right now anyone???
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Lets Go Rangers

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
        Lets Go Rangers
        ooops what just happened???

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

oh fuck loook at the ending of
          SL-SJ game fight after fight

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
            lets go red wings
            Nucks and Wings looking not so good so far in these playoffs
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Nucks and Wings looking not so good so far in these playoffs
              and Pens tooooo

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Kind of interesting to see the effect that the non-suspension of the Weber WWE move on Zetterberg.

Looking at the highlights last night, I can't keep track of the blatant headshots. Shanny did a good job all of the regular season.

Part of the problem is that the rules aren't yet strict enough on headshots other than within the paramters of a specific hockey infraction.

They need to stop punishing based on injury. Until then, nothing will change
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Kind of interesting to see the effect that the non-suspension of the Weber WWE move on Zetterberg.

Looking at the highlights last night, I can't keep track of the blatant headshots. Shanny did a good job all of the regular season.

Part of the problem is that the rules aren't yet strict enough on headshots other than within the paramters of a specific hockey infraction.

They need to stop punishing based on injury. Until then, nothing will change
                  My take is that Weber is one of the leagues star and they rarely suspend a star player especially when the next game is on NBC a sunday afternoon....I agree with you on injury based penalty.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Weber is a great guy and hasn't done anything remotely close to that takedown on Zetterberg's cranium.

That should be 2 games minimum if they are at all serious. Look at the aftermath last night of not doing anything.

I love playoff hockey but this is getting stupid real quick
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by So this is love
                      ooops what just happened???
                      What Happened? They lost.....that's what happened!!!....lol....it's hockey....teams lose. Ottawa completely outplayed them in my opinion....they deserved to win game 2. They had the puck in our zone all friggin night!!! I cannot believe Hagelin got a 3 game suspension for the elbow on Alfredson. When I saw the hit I said...that's not good...Alfredson is a classy, clean player....Hagelin is gonna be suspended next game. 3 games???? Bullshit. Carkner sucker punches Boyle on a play where Carkner had absolutely no business even being on that side of the ice and he gets a one game suspension.....go figure. Bottom line is the Rangers need to wake the hell up.....ESTABLISH A FORECHECK PLEASE!!!! And somebody put a body on Karlsson!!!!....that dude had 73 shots on goal in game 2!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Great to see my Flyers doing what most people thought they could not do!

And that douche Sid Crosby has proved that he's the complete package when it comes to being a pussy. Not only is he a dive artist whenever somebody breathes too close to him, but yesterday's game proved that he's a cheap-shot artist as well.

Game 4 will be a bloodbath.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

What a horrible start for the officials! I know VA can't be pleased about the non-call on the off-side Philly goal #1. Yikes.
                          That's OK....everything was evened up yesterday by the non-calls on the Pens James Neal, who left his feet TWICE for the hits he put on Couturier and Giroux.
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                            That's OK....everything was evened up yesterday by the non-calls on the Pens James Neal, who left his feet TWICE for the hits he put on Couturier and Giroux.
                            i dunno, its a mess. It is always a nightmare when no one knows what the boundaries are.

Last night Brown skates the 1/2 length of the ice to tell Lapierre that he missed hitting him a few seconds earlier...the two of them kind of tangle a bit and both head to their benches. The result? A 2 min penalty to Lapierre for unsportmanlike conduct. WTF?

The Kings didn't score, but that another 2 minutes the canucks aren't scoring. That's either no call or 2 for both players to cut that stuff from happening in the game.
                            I am worried about teh headshots in some of those games.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Headshots are a killer of this game...I can`t believe it, these guys are making millions of $, not to mention they are part of the same union that will probly go on strike against the owners next year and yet they go at each others throat every shift...it`s beyond comprehension. I mean are they waiting for a player to die on the ice for doing something...Last night Sedin was hit at the head by Brown...you could see him struggling to get back to the bench, goes to the dressing room missing a couple of shifts and then he is back on the ice...he just suffered a commotion and he is right back on the ice minute after the hit...just insane.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Please Rangers......play a smart hockey game tonight. Don't get wrapped up in the nonsense. Gotta forget about Brendan Shanahn's rediculous verdict and move on. If we go down 2-1 in the series we are in trouble.

Comment

Working...