Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

So, in your opinion, does everybody who can't or won't take care of themselves deserve to be taken care of ??

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
      So, in your opinion, does everybody who can't or won't take care of themselves deserve to be taken care of ??
      So in your opinion EVERYBODY can be rich? What if everybody worked equaly, what would happend then?
      Don't you realize that it isn't about "taking care" of yourself, it's simple math. + - =0
      There aren't enough resources. It's impossible.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
        If you're gonna pay much money for the doctor you have to be rich.
        And thats a new phenomenon that didn't exist in the 60s...

Big Pharma, the federal government, doctors and insurance companies in bed with each other for decades is what has caused the explosion in insurance rates...

There was a time when people paid doctors out of pocket and it was affordable...

The price for medical treatment has been artificially skyrocketing for our entire lives and Obamacare will do nothing rometly close to stoping it. In fact, it may make it worse...

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

And thats a new phenomenon that didn't exist in the 60s...

Big Pharma, the federal government, doctors and insurance companies in bed with each other for decades is what has caused the explosion in insurance rates...

There was a time when people paid doctors out of pocket and it was affordable...

The price for medical treatment has been artificially skyrocketing for our entire lives and Obamacare will do nothing rometly close to stoping it. In fact, it may make it worse...
          It is what it is.. you have to presuppose (I googled the word, is it right?) from that. I just have to google the word, just a sec.
          Last edited by envy_me; 08-25-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

First of all, don't answer a question with questions, but anyway...

So in your opinion EVERYBODY can be rich?

No, but a lot of people can do a hell of a lot better than they are now. but they're lazy and chose not to plan for next week, much less a serious health problem...

What if everybody worked equaly, what would happend then?

Not every able bodied person in the world choses to work or even get out of bed in the morning!

I suppose you could force them to with communism, but I want freedom...

Don't you realize that it isn't about "taking care" of yourself, it's simple math.

Oh yes it is...

That's how you build a successful life and community...

it starts at the individual level, builds to family and it spreads out to the community...

There aren't enough resources. It's impossible.

Where did you hear that, David Rockefeller ??

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

First of all, don't answer a question with questions, but anyway...

I do it just to see if there's ANY point in continuing the discussion. If you honestly can't see that the resources are limited, then there is no point in discussing...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Prove how the recources are limited...

You can't just say it and make it so...

That's what Obama does...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I do it just to see if there's ANY point in continuing the discussion.
                  That's really fucking lame...

That might work in the pub where some queer is after your adam's apple, but not with me...

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Prove how the recources are limited...

You can't just say it and make it so...

That's what Obama does...
                    What? There isn't even enough food for everybody.. We are far overpopulated, and it's getting worse. If we were any kind of decent humans or christians ;-) we would not over consume in stuff and help out Africa, wich we have been milking close to death. Are you serious??

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

That's really fucking lame...

That might work in the pub where some queer is after your adam's apple, but not with me...
                      It's not really about what works with you or not, it's about me wasting my energy on something that won't give any result. Why argue and argue when we know from the start that nobodys opinion will change?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

It's not really about what works with you or not, it's about me wasting my energy on something that won't give any result. Why argue and argue when we know from the start that nobodys opinion will change?
                        then stop
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          then stop
                          I am sobering up, and this isn't as much fun as it was after couple of glasses of wine. I am stopping.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, in your opinion, does everybody who can't...take care of themselves deserve to be taken care of ??
                            So basically, you would be in favor of a gov't death panel? Eh, Jesus fan?

Comment

• tbone888
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2012

Completely agree about resources. Do you have a problem with someone living at the US poverty level? Well, if you placed everyone in the world at that level, it would take about 4-5 earth's worth of resources to support the current, exploding, population.

Prolly one of two things will happen. The earth will take care of the problem with a major disease. Aids was its 1st attempt, but we were too smart and figured out the cause. If aids would have come along 100 years ago, it would have wiped most of the human population off the planet. Id imagine the next disease wont be near as nice...it will spread, kill and mutate way too fast for our science to keep pace.

The second scenerio is war. If you think wars over land, oil or religous disputes were bad...wait until theres one over water.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

What? There isn't even enough food for everybody.. We are far overpopulated, and it's getting worse. If we were any kind of decent humans or christians ;-) we would not over consume in stuff and help out Africa, wich we have been milking close to death. Are you serious??
                                Yes, I'm serious...

You believe too much bullshit...

Comment

Working...