• Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    I hope so. Start with Cato.
    :thumbup:
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Can we ban people just for being really annoying?..
        Jeez Sesh how selective are you trying to make the place

As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .
          Nah, what he actually said is the place needs re-branding, meaning a new identity or web image. It's sort of like when a food manufacturer removes between 5 and 15% of a product, then slaps a sticker on it claiming "New & Improved."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

What did you say about subtle humour earlier
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get.
              At least we're consistent. I'm fairly sure he'd agree with me on one thing. You're the wishy washy Queen.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                What did you say about subtle humour earlier
                Sorry, had a Tuesday Night Weekend, so my mouth is full of dust, my head aches like I fell face-first down a staircase and my glasses appear to be made out of ice cubes. "Subtlety?" Whenever some asshole sharpens a pencil around here it sounds like a Howitzer going off in my skull.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.
                  I've heard you accuse the president of masterminding 9/11 and claiming his family bankrolled Hitler which is fabricated bullshit so stick your righteous indignation right up your ass.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
                    Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....
                    I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them. I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

I thought you quit sniffing glue but I guess I was wrong. This is still a free country comrade Ford. I can say whatever the fuck I want here. If anyone deserves a visit from the NSA it's you conspiracy boy.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.
                        I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

For the record before five thousand other people chime in I never claimed Sesh's comments reguarding beliefs were a personal attack against me. I'm a freaking agnostic. Someone can disagree with me all day long and I have no problem with that but when you call me an idiot because you think you're right and I'm wrong I'm gonna speak up. No one Christian , Jew or Atheist has a right to force their opinions on me. If you think I'm wrong so be it. The whole thing started because I took offense to the "Invisibly Sky Daddy" remarks. As far as I'm concerned the discussion is over. But those with an obvious agenda want to keep the shit stirred as long as possible whether they even give a damn about the subject or not.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.
                            Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them.
                              I dunno, I like to think I'm old school. I still think it's okay to make fun of people who are different.

I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.
                              Maybe. Not every noob gets run off like the old days.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s...

That's the one. If it was a gag I fell for it hook , line and sinker. I had a buddy who dressed like that back then but he didn't have a mullett. He was already going bald on top so A mullett was out of the question. I however sport a mullett as we speak. And I have huge mutton chops too.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...