X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Grace Van Pelt

I think this chic is so blazing hot. She plays a cop in on The Mentalist. I have another new fav I'll post later.....

Last edited by Jagermeister; 08-18-2010, 02:23 PM.
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Holy shit!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJw36HabuV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJw36HabuV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Smokin!!!!!!!!!!
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
        I think this chic is so blazing hot. She plays a cop in on The Mentalist. I have another new fav I'll post later.....
        Definitely a young Kathleen Turner vibe going there. Just beware...look what happened to her. Better yet, do not!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister

You're not kidding she's hot! I've had a thing for her ever since I started watching The Mentalist.

Robin Tunney was hot when she was in The Craft, but she's changed her hair color to black and she's not all that hot anymore.

Comment

Working...