Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even after the break he was still a bit meh.

This is a whole new Eddie now.

Comment

• Just watching a few minutes of the RUSH Time Machine concert on VH1 before we go out for the evening.
      I have to say this regarding Spam claiming chickenshit has raised the bar as far as 4 piece bands go.
      I will take his 4 piece and raise it with this 3 piece anytime!!!

You haven't raised the bar Spam, you couldn't even pick the fucking bar up!
      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Currently, the top story on the main wall on Chickenfoot's facebook relates Satriani's desire to get Sammy to tour South America and one poster responded...

Alistair Taylor
        Any chance you could leave him in South America, ideally with no map, compass or access to any form of media?
        I got lost in the...

Comment

• Wow, nobody's posted on this thread since the 6th. I guess that's because

"RIGHT NOW"...NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT SAM AND MIKE ARE DOING.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• LOLOL....Spammy Gagar......Lowering the bar everyday....The Round Rocker!!!!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
                      Currently, the top story on the main wall on Chickenfoot's facebook relates Satriani's desire to get Sammy to tour South America and one poster responded...

Alistair Taylor
                      Any chance you could leave him in South America, ideally with no map, compass or access to any form of media?

Haha..that fat cocksucker has to be somewhat irritated.....all his statements trashing VH's new album have come to naught.....I bet first week sales will be at least 3 times in the first WEEK what Chickenshit have sold so far in 8 months.

Comment

"Holy shit - my career really IS over!"
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Sam comes face to face with "The Truth".

Sam doesn't want the truth. Because deep down, in places he doesn't talk about at parties, we want Dave on that stage. We NEED Dave on that stage. Dave uses words like honor, code, loyalty...he uses these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. Sam uses 'em as a punchline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to a man who rocked and rolled under the blanket of the very freedom Dave provided, then questions the manner in which Dave provided it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way.
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Spammy has been quiet of late till tonight...HE MUST SELL THAT RUM DAMN IT because it is all about the music LOL. Here is his latest, pathetic thank you with rum pitch leading the way.
                            "
                            Redheads- I can't tell you how excited I am that my Beach Bar Rum is finally coming to the mainland starting in the middle of February! After that, it'll be picking up through March into other states and just keep your eye on sammysbeachbarrum.com for the latest news! And if you want to know when it'll be available where you are, just go to www.sammysbeachbarrum.com and fill out a postcard if you don't see your state yet.

Now I've just gotta give out some love for our European Foot Soldiers -- a couple weeks ago the 'Foot came down hard and we were feeling the love big time! Thanks for making our short run of shows there SOLD OUT and allowing us to continue to do what we do! We'll be spotlighting a few cool fans photos and videos over on the Chickenfoot site so thanks for coming and sharing your memories with everyone.

I also want to thank all of the Redheads and Foot Soldiers for supporting us with our new single from the album - "Different Devil" is rising fast in the charts and the more you all call up your local radio stations and request it the faster it'll go - let's see what we can do together to share this music with as many people as we can! I love the hell out of that song!

Don't think that I'm going to relax too much now that I'm back home - ha ha! - there is a lot of other stuff with the Beach Bar & Grill and some other things I can't talk about yet that are soon to be revealed. Hope everyone else's 2012 has started off as great as mine! Big fun coming up..."

If I was him, I would not sell the rum. He is going to need every drop to kill his senses to forget what Van Halen is doing to his diminishing career
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• notice how Hagaritte has to always qualify his remarks, like putting SOLD OUT in bold and all the self justification window dressings ..."the foot came down hard"! This guy sucks
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• Wow, somebody finally smashed his head in and said "stop talking Van Halen".
                                Fucking Miracle.
                                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                                X