No Holds Barred-B-Q - Come and get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Glad you got a chance to finally check it out! Yeah, it's an art project all right. I'm not sure what kind of art project, but it's definitely 100% Dave! Glad you enjoyed it bro! Hopefully I'll have some more new stuff soon to send your way
    Great stuff , always glad when you hook me up with these DVDs , it's very much appreciated bro
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Still yet to see the BBQ vid

Comment

• No Holds BBQ is available at Trader's Den right now...
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• 7.75gb !!??

Comment

• it's probably a 2 DVD set that Silver Stallion Prods authored.

"Silver Stallion Productions

This is the entire tape split between two DVDs.

The first DVD has the first 71 minutes of the tape along with a 10 minute segment from the 31 July 2002 West Palm Beach, FL betacam tape.

The second DVD is the "Director's Commentary" segment that has Dave talking throughout most of what you see in the first DVD giving lots of great insight into the whole production, band members, scantily clad women, etc. This second DVD includes a 30 minute bonus filler section of all of DLR's 1980-era videos. The bonus material is from a master tape and includes all of the videos and segments between each one with Dave providing commentary about the video. "
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Cato View Post

The first DVD has the first 71 minutes of the tape along with a 10 minute segment from the 31 July 2002 West Palm Beach, FL betacam tape.
              Nice, I was at that show! I need to grab this tonight!
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Not sure if I had this other than on VHS, and if I do I have no idea where it's at.

DL is finished, I'll be seeding at least through the weekend.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• I gave away so many copies of this damn DVD. I bet me and Momshell moved more copies than Dave ever dreamed of moving.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I gave away so many copies of this damn DVD. I bet me and Momshell moved more copies than Dave ever dreamed of moving.
                    and accumulated so many addresses
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

I gave away so many copies of this damn DVD. I bet me and Momshell moved more copies than Dave ever dreamed of moving.
                      The whole thing was a bit bizarre, he only sold them at a dozen shows or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                        and accumulated so many addresses
                        Oh yeah, people forgot all about that, didn't they, lol. Evil, mean ol' Donnie done got yo address!! I'm gonna send Warf to each of your houses to spend a few days with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          The whole thing was a bit bizarre, he only sold them at a dozen shows or so.
                          He used it on the big screen behind the band during the shows too. There's a good boot out there from that tour from the NJ show. Many of you already have a copy of it, but if you don't - pick one up. It's a killer show and is a direct feed from what was going to the big screen. You get to see a good bit of the BBQ vid in that boot because it cuts between Dave and the BBQ.

Comment

• I don't remember seeing this for sale at either the Cleveland or Pittsburgh shows. Cleveland was opening night, so that kinda makes sense, but PGH was toward the end of the tour. I bought a hat at one of the shows but don't remember which one.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                              I don't remember seeing this for sale at either the Cleveland or Pittsburgh shows. Cleveland was opening night, so that kinda makes sense, but PGH was toward the end of the tour. I bought a hat at one of the shows but don't remember which one.
                              I bought a DLR hat at the '94 show but one of my evil ex girlfriends swiped it. It was black with the DLR kinda in this funky silver/gray script.

Comment

• That's the one I bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X