X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    Here are the current headlines at Alex Jones' Infowhores.com...

Drivers Subjected to Mandatory Vehicle Searches Following Canadian Shooting

Canadian PM Draws Fire For Reportedly Drinking Wine During Ottawa Shooting Briefing

Weird “Government” Website Predicts Total Collapse of America by 2025

CIA Analyst: Canadian Shooting May Be ISIS or Al-Qaeda

Flashback: RCMP Staged False Flag Violence to Frame Canadians

Censorship: RCMP Asks Public Not to Post Photos, Videos of Ottawa Shooting

So yeah, they're already anticipating a false flag crisis actor "NWO Zionist Synagogue of Me" conspiracy being behind this......
    That F A T fuck is really losing his touch. Jone$ is citing "credible" news sources such as...
    "The “new face of terror,” as identified by Fox contributor Charles Krauthammer, will be exploited by the state to make arguments in favor of NSA surveillance and military escalation in Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East."

Fuck him and his endless barrage of self-serving paranoia. That xenophobic AND racist F A T fuck really needs ot have his ass kicked by all the white trash simpletons he exploits for his own bank account.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      What's wrong with Red Green??

see, they have rednecks in Canada too.
      Red Green's BBQ ain't got shit on Bubbles' Super Double Bunk BQ! Here is Bubbles dissin' on Red Green:

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

They do. Some douchbag kid killed two RCMP officers with an M-14 "battle rifle" not long ago...

Up until recently, the Canadian military actually made better versions of our Colt M-16 series, with full auto selective fire rather than the shit 3-round burst thing...
        The three round burst seemed to be an excuse to make up for a lack of training. It makes the trigger group quite a bit more complicated increasing the probability of a malfunction. Yeah the only time you are going to switch to full auto is if your position is being overran and frankly I would want more than three rounds coming out in a desperate situation.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-23-2014, 02:24 AM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Doesn't sound too onerous to me. The only part I don't like is that the "license" expires. Seems like a pain in the ass. Oh, and the whole can't buy ammo without a license thing. I do like the Firearms Safety Course idea. I think ALL first time gun buyers should have to take a class like that. We have too many people down here buying guns that have absolutely no idea how to safely handle one.
          It's a trust issue. I think most people think having a firearm training course required to purchase a firearm is a good idea. I think if you are going to own a firearm for defense you need more training than just the basic range/target training. The thing is there is enough anti-gun opposition that wants to take the right to own a firearm away and the other side is against giving any excuse or anything that can allow their wedge in. Why? Because of a lack of trust or compromise. It's going to remain a polarized issue so it's going to be your personal responsibility to get the needed training yourself and if you want to be stupid, well have an accident. There. You have the freedom to be an idiot with no babysitter. Be an idiot and pay the price. Freedom is not for idiots.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Doesn't sound too onerous to me. The only part I don't like is that the "license" expires. Seems like a pain in the ass. Oh, and the whole can't buy ammo without a license thing. I do like the Firearms Safety Course idea. I think ALL first time gun buyers should have to take a class like that. We have too many people down here buying guns that have absolutely no idea how to safely handle one.
            In Michigan, you have to take a class, go through an FBI background check, and renew your license every 5 years, in order to carry concealed. In my County, you have to go in front of a 4 panel board for final approval.

In order to legally own a gun, you have to go through a background check at the time of purchase, every time you purchase, unless you have a valid CPL. If you have a valid CPL, you don't have to go through the background check.

Of course, this is all predicated on LEGALLY purchasing. My guns are registered with my local police department, and all rules have been followed. If anything ever happens with one of my guns, whether I am involved or not, I want the police to be able to track these things as best as they can.

Drunk drivers are probably doing just as much damage with their 4000 pound weapons known as vehicles, as the people committing crimes with illegally obtained guns. In fact, drivers in general. The way people drive these days, is insane. YTD we have had 708 fatalities on our roads, here in Michigan. Every day when I hit the road, I am much more worried about somebody killing me with their car, than I am a firearm.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

So Von, no gun show loopholes in your state either?
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

So Von, no gun show loopholes in your state either?
                Much to the chagrin of idiots like Sesh, no.

The only loophole is to purchase ILLEGALLY, thus committing a FELONY.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Brian Dickerson: More people die from guns than car accidents in Michigan

Michigan is one of 10 states in which gun deaths now outpace motor vehicle deaths, according to a study released Thursday by the Washington, D.C.-based Violence Policy Center.

But don’t expect the from-my-cold-dead-hands crowd to embrace the center’s conclusion that the disparity has everything to do with federal regulation — extensive and wildly successful in the case of motor vehicles, and virtually non-existent in the case of firearms.

“The idea that gun deaths exceed motor vehicle deaths in 10 states is stunning when one considers that 90% of American households own a car, while fewer than a third own firearms,” VPC Legislative Director Kristen Rand said. “It is time to end firearms’ status as the last unregulated consumer product.”

Rand said her group’s state-by-state analysis compared gun and car deaths in 2009, the most recent year for which state-level data for both causes of death is available.
                  Michigan reported 1,095 gun deaths that year — 10.98 per 100,000 residents — while recording only 977 deaths, or 9.8 per 100,000 residents, involving motor vehicles, including pedestrian accidents.

Michigan exceeded the national per capita rate for guns (10.19 per 100,000 residents), but it recorded fewer motor vehicle deaths than the 50-state average of 11.87 per 100,000.

The other states in which gun deaths outstripped motor vehicle deaths were Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington.

“Motor vehicle deaths are on the decline as the result of a successful decades-long public health-based injury prevention strategy that includes safety-related changes to vehicles and highway design informed by comprehensive data collection and analysis,” a release accompanying the VPC study said. “Meanwhile, firearms are the only consumer product not regulated by the federal government for health and safety.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Michigan drunk driving accident statistics show that drivers over the legal limit of alcohol are 7 times more likely to be in a fatal crash.

Around a third of driving deaths in Michigan are alcohol deaths in Michigan are alcohol related.

2/3rds only involve one vehicle.

If we assume 1000 deaths from each cause cars and guns, only 300 are from drink driving.

Of those only 100 are with more than one vehicle. If we assume half the time the victim in a two car is in the drunk car that leaves just 50 'innocent' victims a year.

So clearly you as a someone that doesn't drink drive should worry 20 times more about guns than drink driving...
                    Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-23-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I would bet money if you get the breakdown of the shootings in Michigan cited in that report, the majority are gang/drug related. Sure, you'll have a couple real tragedies mixed in too. But the majority are probably low life pieces of shit that we're better off without in the first place.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

And I'm going to stroke my big, black, scary SXP right now. Mmm...feels good and smells like Death...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Half the firearm deaths are suicides.

By owning guns Von has greatly increased his chances of killing himself.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Half the firearm deaths are suicides.

By owning guns Von has greatly increased his chances of killing himself.
                            Hahahaha!! Von loves himself almost as much as I love myself. Ain't no way he'd kill himself. Besides, he's got that bad ass pussy magnet to drive around in!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Some of the biggest rednecks I have ever met were from Alberta.
                              Some of the shittiest rock bands are from Alberta as well. *COUGH*NICKELBACK*COUGH*

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I would bet money if you get the breakdown of the shootings in Michigan cited in that report, the majority are gang/drug related. Sure, you'll have a couple real tragedies mixed in too. But the majority are probably low life pieces of shit that we're better off without in the first place.
                                I will take a wild guess, that at least 80% of the gun related deaths in Michigan are exactly this. Mostly black on black crimes, committed by these gang/druggy CRIMINALS.

Sesh, grab your skirt and come on to Michigan. I'll drop you off in a really nice area of Detroit (that covers 99.9% of that shithole) where you'll get ass raped, pillaged and murdered. Fortunately, you drink so much, you'll never know what happened.

Comment

Working...