This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by envy_me View Post
    In life or on the net you say? Wtf do you know about life? You've been here posting a monologue all fucking day. You don't have a life, Susan (yes, I've seen what you look like)

you've seen what i look like , good - what do YOU look like ? really ???

that's the face of a guy laughing at life , enjoying himself , in a car you couldn't afford outside his house a cunt like you couldn't even begin to think about affording in a part of london where you would belong in the fucking gutter along with all the other 2 bit whores

bitch , i could not only buy and sell you , i could buy and sell your whole fucking shitty fucking town

you snaggle toothed fucking ladyboy crone

Comment

• Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by flappo View Post
        you've seen what i look like , good - what do YOU look like ? really ???

that's the face of a guy laughing at life , enjoying himself , in a car you couldn't afford outside his house a cunt like you couldn't even begin to think about affording in a part of london where you would belong in the fucking gutter along with all the other 2 bit whores

bitch , i could not only buy and sell you , i could buy and sell your whole fucking shitty fucking town

you snaggle toothed fucking ladyboy crone
        now ya sound like the people you have issues with...there is a "envy boobs" thread somewhere to continue this convo, or the "wasting time" thread...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

In life or on the net you say? Wtf do you know about life? You've been here posting a monologue all fucking day. You don't have a life, Susan (yes, I've seen what you look like)
            We have ALL seen what you look like, Frankenvystein. Every guy on the Europe Message Board has seen what you look like. Now that we ALL know you're an ugly piece of shit, will you please get off our dicks, leave the Roth Army once and for all and get on with your "shoes/eating/Bellucci/unicorns" driven life? Oh and on your way out, don't forget the pack o'lard in the hallway..

And don't bother making a Goodbye thread. You've wasted enough bandwidth around here.
            Last edited by philouze; 05-02-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

What??

You've just wished me dead again???

Comment

• so face it envy_twat , what have you got to show after all of this ?

are you going to report the site's web hoster's for all those shockingly inflammatory photoshops you managed to find on TWO separate websites ??

OH NO

they've resorted to typing plain english on their keyboards - whatever next ??? how will i cope ?@?!@?

bitch - if you think popgear is all i rely on in my e-wars - you know fuck all

it's just part of my massive arsenal of e-weapons i can call on

i was trained by hitch and riddler , you stupid deluded out of touch arrogant cunt

then again , you've probably never heard of them ...

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                  now ya sound like the people you have issues with...there is a "envy boobs" thread somewhere to continue this convo, or the "wasting time" thread...

i don't even know who you are

sorry about that

Comment

• at last the vOice of reason !!

Comment

• This is getting good...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                        The "clean slate" notion seems to be working brilliantly so far!
                        You can take a horse to water...............................but you can't make CVH fans think.......
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          This is getting good...
                          Yeah, I don't know...

But John Lydon RULES.

Comment

• Originally posted by binnie View Post
                            You can take a horse to water...............................but you can't make CVH fans think.......
                            You can make 'em drink though..

Comment

• Originally posted by flappo View Post
                              OH NO

they've resorted to typing plain english on their keyboards - whatever next ??? how will i cope ?@?!@?

Comment

• This could only get better if Sesh revealed that he is Kristy.......
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...
                                X