X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Take 'Em
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2005

[QUOTE=Whorehey;1781691]I'd like to see Patrick Kane try harder.

I kind of like the way that the Hawk's 3rd/4th liners are scoring a big chunk of the goals. Let Kane skate circles with the puck and tire out the King's line, so our low paid guys can get on the ice and continue to fill the net. Wirtz better give them some dough after the way they have played moving forward...

Comment

• Whorehey
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Bryan Bickell is taking Viktor Stalberg's money.

LA showing some more desire tonight.

Heading to the Dells in the morning. They better have NBCSP in the room.

Are my glasses dirty or does the HD feed from Staples Center
      suck my balls?
      'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Not a huge shocker to see Pitt down I guess. This year was such a strange one. Teams really had no chance to properly evaluate their team playing also rans twice as much in the schedule necessitated by the strike.

The Pens had a couple of long winning streaks that I dismissed as irrelevant in this thread. So many teams had a false sense of security, particularly in goaltending.

Philly, NYI, and teh Pens are teams that need desperate help in net to take the next step IMO
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Knock Knock
          Whos there?
          Owen
          Owen who?
          0 and 3 Bitches!~ Penguins you suck!
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
            Not a huge shocker to see Pitt down I guess. This year was such a strange one. Teams really had no chance to properly evaluate their team playing also rans twice as much in the schedule necessitated by the strike.
            Are you fucking kidding me with this statement? How many fucking games does it take to "evaluate their team"? These are professionals. On the ice, behind the bench and in management.

That has to be one of the lamest excuses for an ass whuppin', I've ever heard in my life!

By the way, BYE BYE PISSBURGH!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

That was a great hockey game, even from the losing viewpoint....

Oh well, there's always next year....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                That was a great hockey game, even from the losing viewpoint....

Oh well, there's always next year....

That was an awesome hockey game.

Next year. Do you think the Pens will be able to afford to keep the majority of this team together, and tweak it some? Do you subscribe to the theory they can't win with their present goaltending. I don't care whether they won or lost last night, Vokoun played phenominal. When you hold your team in the game that long, no way he can be blamed for a loss like that.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Your missing my point Von...what I am sayign is it was very easy for teams to think they were better than they were by just playing in their own conference.

By playing the bottom half of your own conference versus the top teams in the other conference definitely puts some teams in a bad position come playoffs.

Moves they would have normally made to shore up weaknesses weren't made.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Vokoun played well last night I agree. That last goal was no way his fault
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Take 'Em
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Blackhawks going to need to move the puck and skate hard tonight to win in LA. NHL tossed Keith out for a game, so Kane, Hossa and Toews better put at least 35-40 on Mr. Quick tonight to win on the road. Gonna be interesting with the Hawks Blue Line down their top guy... Shanahan needs to get another job!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        That was an awesome hockey game.

Next year. Do you think the Pens will be able to afford to keep the majority of this team together, and tweak it some? Do you subscribe to the theory they can't win with their present goaltending. I don't care whether they won or lost last night, Vokoun played phenominal. When you hold your team in the game that long, no way he can be blamed for a loss like that.
                        I don't see how Fleury can just step back in next season as their #1, his performance in the playoffs has just diminished too much....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Whorehey
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                          Blackhawks going to need to move the puck and skate hard tonight to win in LA. NHL tossed Keith out for a game, so Kane, Hossa and Toews better put at least 35-40 on Mr. Quick tonight to win on the road. Gonna be interesting with the Hawks Blue Line down their top guy... Shanahan needs to get another job!!
                          It looked like they strayed from the formula they used in games 1 & 2. You're right.
                          Need to throw a lot of rubber at Quick and go after big fat juicy rebounds.
                          Hjalmarsson still trying to pull the puck that embedded in his leg out.
                          Sharp's shoulder popped out of it's socket. Again. And Keith is sitting
                          in the press box tonight. Kaner needs to stay with the play and Toews
                          needs to score a goal. Any kind of goal.
                          'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                            Vokoun played well last night I agree. That last goal was no way his fault
                            IMO, Vokoun is very underrated.. He played down here for a few years and was always great... He just had a shitty team in front of him.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Whorehey
                              It looked like they strayed from the formula they used in games 1 & 2. You're right.
                              Need to throw a lot of rubber at Quick and go after big fat juicy rebounds.
                              Hjalmarsson still trying to pull the puck that embedded in his leg out.
                              Sharp's shoulder popped out of it's socket. Again. And Keith is sitting
                              in the press box tonight. Kaner needs to stay with the play and Toews
                              needs to score a goal. Any kind of goal.

Looks like they figured it out again. Shoot Da Puck!!!! = WIN!!

Kane even dives over the crease to tap a goal in. Back home to HawkeyTown with Keith on the Blue Line to beat the Kings "Like a rented Mule."

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Well holy shite! Looks like the Red Wings affiliate Grand Rapids Griffins are in the AHL's (hockey's equivalent to AAA baseball) Calder Cup Final against Syracuse!

Last edited by BITEYOASS; 06-07-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...