No announcement yet.

Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CANNOT wait until it's MY TURN to get the vaccine. I'm going to take it up the ass BDSM style until that juju juice inoculates me from the COVID for...welll....a while I'm guessing. Anyhoo, then I can smoke my dope (again) in the name of FREEDOM without some cocksucker being all concerned about my coughing. Bring on the dose(s), motherfuckers.

Comment

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine just got approved. It’s not a mRNA vaccine that makes your cells form proteins that make it harder for a virus to infect. It’s a traditional vaccine like a flu shot. The problem with a traditional vaccine is viruses mutate. It’s like hitting a moving target.

It’s too soon to see how effective any of these vaccines are. If the mRNA vaccines work we very well could be on the way to a cure for the common cold and flu because they don’t expose your immune system to a specific virus but modify your cells to be harder for a virus to penetrate.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I get so tired of hearing people say masks don’t stop viruses. Yeah sure a virus is small enough to go right through most masks but the mask isn’t stopping the virus. It’s stopping the droplets of spit, want to see how many droplets of spit you emit when you breath and talk. Wear a plastic shied around for a day and look at it. It will be a gross mess.

I also get tired of hearing we have to wear masks all the time even when we are outside distanced from other people. Some idiots are turning it into a burka and other idiots don’t think they work at all. COVID really was an IQ test and sadly a big chunk of the population got a low score.

I have avoided COVID so far by using common sense and being careful. I rarely get sick.

Comment

All I know is the millennials who can’t stand boomers are very sad COVID hasn’t killed more of them. The millennials really don’t want to pay for those aging assholes Medicare and social security.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
            I have zero idea what this "Q" shit is, you dopes keep talking about. Seems you are much more invested in the fantasy world, than I am.
            Apparently Q was some government insider posting on a message board. Who knows. Probably as real as the character in the James Bond movies. Just another something for people with too much time on their hands to worry about. Kind of like that Pepe the Frog character or rednecks wearing Hawaiian shirts. Whatever. People get triggered by some silly shit these days. They sure find some odd scapegoats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
              The Johnson and Johnson vaccine just got approved. It’s not a mRNA vaccine that makes your cells form proteins that make it harder for a virus to infect. It’s a traditional vaccine like a flu shot. The problem with a traditional vaccine is viruses mutate. It’s like hitting a moving target.

It’s too soon to see how effective any of these vaccines are. If the mRNA vaccines work we very well could be on the way to a cure for the common cold and flu because they don’t expose your immune system to a specific virus but modify your cells to be harder for a virus to penetrate.
              There's no money in a cure for the common cold. The money is in the treatment. Pharma isn't going to give that up. OTC treatments are a cash cow.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

This site needs your continued financial support twona, if you insist on not getting vaccinated at least put something in your will for us.

Just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  This site needs your continued financial support twona, if you insist on not getting vaccinated at least put something in your will for us.

Just in case.
                  That's funny...my friend's kid asked me where the keys to the truck were, you know, just in case "something were to happen to you." I laughed.

I already told his mother she gets the race car...
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

I get so tired of hearing people say masks don’t stop viruses. Yeah sure a virus is small enough to go right through most masks but the mask isn’t stopping the virus. It’s stopping the droplets of spit, want to see how many droplets of spit you emit when you breath and talk. Wear a plastic shied around for a day and look at it. It will be a gross mess.

I also get tired of hearing we have to wear masks all the time even when we are outside distanced from other people. Some idiots are turning it into a burka and other idiots don’t think they work at all. COVID really was an IQ test and sadly a big chunk of the population got a low score.

I have avoided COVID so far by using common sense and being careful. I rarely get sick.
                    If you rarely get sick than your immune system is a bitch waiting to get raped...

Comment

Apparently Q was some government insider posting on a message board. Who knows. Probably as real as the character in the James Bond movies. Just another something for people with too much time on their hands to worry about. Kind of like that Pepe the Frog character or rednecks wearing Hawaiian shirts. Whatever. People get triggered by some silly shit these days. They sure find some odd scapegoats.
                      And you know this how?

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                        There's no money in a cure for the common cold. The money is in the treatment. Pharma isn't going to give that up. OTC treatments are a cash cow.
                        There's no money in measles or rubella either, but somehow we have vaccines for them...

The fucking common cold didn't kill 500,000 Americans in a year or so,,,

Comment

It's rather amazing and sad. I start an innocuous thread on thread on the vaccine(s) and everyone has to become a complete asshole, including me.....

Comment

FFS people what a dumb argument.

Comment

Yeah well who follows who around shit talking?

Comment

Don't delete this fucking thread. If my post count goes down, I'm gonna be PISSED!

lol

Who used to bitch about post count? I don't remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X