Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Fucking bullshit. If your neighbour kept chucking grenades in your yard for 55 years, you wouldn't eventually retaliate?

Oy Vey.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What if it wasn't my yard...?

"When Israelis in the occupied territories now claim that they have to defend themselves, they are defending themselves in the sense that any military occupier has to defend itself against the population they are crushing... You can't defend yourself when you're militarily occupying someone else's land. That's not defense. Call it what you like, it's not defense."

~ Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Kissinger didn't seem so wise on Cambodia and his misactions contributed to the deaths of millions there...

The only thing that will wipe Israel off the map would be its own stupid policies...
        What will do Israel in is the Palestinians have more children than the Jews do. It may take longer than ten years but at the end of the day, the Palestinians will have the largest population. Also, Israel needs our support to keep going. It looks like the tide is turning there as well.

The only way Israel is going to survive is to stop being a jewish state and be an inclusive state like the US is. Say everyone has equal citizenship no matter what their religion and race is. If they continue the exclusionary trip, they lose in the long-term.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          What will do Israel in is the Palestinians have more children than the Jews do. It may take longer than ten years but at the end of the day, the Palestinians will have the largest population.
          They'll just import some more Jews from Russia and eastern Europe.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

"Palestine" was never a country. Israel gives them land and what do they do? Bomb and terrorize Israel. ​FUCK THEM!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              "Palestine" was never a country.
              Neither was Israel..

Israel gives them land and what do they do? Bomb and terrorize Israel. ​FUCK THEM!!!
              Really, a few scraps of massively overpopulated land with high unemployment with no future for the kids and constant attacks? Gee, how ever does terrorism start?...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

"Palestine" was never a country. Israel gives them land and what do they do? Bomb and terrorize Israel. ​FUCK THEM!!!
                Your ability to simplify a complex situation is noteworthy...

Good thing you have FAUX and CNN to guide you...

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Holy fuck...talk about people talking out of their ass!!!

Sent from my GS2, bitches
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Holy fuck...talk about people talking out of their ass!!!
                    Try to argue that point, if you can.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Your ability to simplify a complex situation is noteworthy...

Good thing you have FAUX and CNN to guide you...
                      Copying my quotes again, huh? You witless ass...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

What ??

You must be back on the shit again...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

You know I'm not religious at all, but having been to Jerusalem and toured there, it's a fascinating place....

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "Dome of the Rock" location claimed by all of the Christians, Jews and Muslims ??
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

It's claimed and occupied by Muslims currently...

The Dome of the Rock will be destroyed during the next world war and a temple will be constructed...

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

The Dome of the Rock was built on the former location of Solomon's Temple. The Temple was destroyed in AD 70 when the Romans told the Jews to get the HELL out of Jerusalem. Centuries later, the Muslims thought it looked like a good piece of real estate, so they built their own mosque there, and declared it the third holiest site in their religion.

Of course the problem with this is that the Jewish prophecies say that when the Messiah comes, there has to be a intact Temple built on the same location, and fundagelical Christians have interpreted vague biblical prophecies concerning my son, the Antichrist to be the "abomination of desolation" who dares to declare himself "God" while standing in this temple that currently doesn't exist.

So that's why you have folks like John "Fat Bastard" Hagee cheering on Nutty Yahoo in his paranoid lunatic obsessions. They WANT world war III and an all out genocidal assault on Islam, because they think it's the only way that the Dome of the Rock can be conveniently taken out of the way, so that Temple 3.0 can be built, and JC can come back.

Like JC couldn't find His way back to Jerusalem without one specific building being in one specific hole in the ground? Please....... For all the faith you mortals seem to have in my old friend, you sure don't give Him credit for much
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

So like I said, all three religions claim the same spot, right ?
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...